[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

What is with the 4:00 start? What the so called "fans" can't stay up late on a Saturday night and watch their team? Where is the 10:00 eastern time puck drop for us? To accommodate western teams? Anyway, psychotic moment aside, I'll miss the 1st, being off work at 4:30.  But ill be there with all of you for the 2nd. LET'S GET A WIN BACK!!!!!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Flames play them tomorrow.  Hope they don't give oils any points. 

We need Marky to stand on his head. Calgary has surprised some good teams lately so you never know. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Captkirk888 said:

why would you say that? I have supported many of your views. I am not allowed to agree with other posters as well?

No I mean you were the one who posted the Petey vs good team stats

That's all

Edited by Miss Korea

16 hours ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

We've been the #1 team in the league. We lost to Boston 4-0 in their building when we needed to make a statement and set the precedent for the second half.

Beating Boston tomorrow in our building will go a long way in easing the recent concerns and frustration and absolutely set the right precedent for turning this team around. A win will also go a long way in showing the league, fans, and the players themselves that they were the #1 team in the league for a reason.

This is a measuring game. A big test. Huge game.

We need to make a statement. No excuses!

15 hours ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Biggest game of the season. For reals. Time wake up.

16 hours ago, Bardown said:

Big test

Time to put the last few games behind them, be mentally and physically ready, and run Boston out of the Building

Make it a statement game boys....Miller and Hughes will lead they way and drag Petey along....

Be fast, be physical, be aggressive and get in a few fights for good measure....tell the league you're serious

Time to show up men

16 hours ago, Dom said:

IF they don't respond after having their testicles stuck in a vice grip by the head coach - idk what to say. They have to win this game. 

Get your facts straight… This is not a big test. This is one game of 82 and we are at the top already.

If we slip down it doesn’t matter a thing.

The big test or whatever you call it is in the playoff.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, gwarrior said:

What is with the 4:00 start? What the so called "fans" can't stay up late on a Saturday night and watch their team? Where is the 10:00 eastern time puck drop for us? To accommodate western teams? Anyway, psychotic moment aside, I'll miss the 1st, being off work at 4:30.  But ill be there with all of you for the 2nd. LET'S GET A WIN BACK!!!!!

Probably sportsnet wanting it for battle of alberta puke.

You almost couldn't design a worse time plus no black skate jersey.

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, gwarrior said:

I live in the east (for work) and I appreciate the earlier start. But I fully agree with you it's not right. I have no problem staying up late to watch the game.

It seems west coast fans are always getting the short end of the stick.

• Cheers 1