[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

4 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

So many people tossing in their Canucks fan cards 

hope the team gets back on track soon and go into the Play offs on fire 

It’s frustrating to watch… but at the same time, we’re losing these games because of dumb penalties or just dumb luck. And usually to pretty good teams. 

We may have some more slumping to go, but I don’t think this will be the reality of what we’re going to watch the rest of the season. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

The issue is we got to happy being first in the league which Tochett was worried about. You have lost four in a row would it kill you to do everything you can to get that first goal? Tired of watching all the man stick breaks and f bombs rather than making a difference on the ice. Petey has been a huge disappointment in this losing streak. No fight in him. 

Maybe they are looking to trade him… he’s all bummed now… 

sad Petey…

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Miller with 7 hits now.

He's in battle mode. When we do get to the playoffs, he's exactly what we need.

I'm sure glad the powers that be knew that and saw what we had in him. All the trade talk because he showed a little emotion at times.

FTR, yes...that was my told you so moment.

Unfortunately we need more than just Miller to win a cup.  Unless of course you have some power to clone him…

• MillerTime 1