[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

1 minute ago, Dizzle said:

Have you been watching this game? Unless they snap out of things real quick it’s over. Doesn’t mean the season is. 

at some point they’re going to snap out of it… doubt it’s tonight, but we’ll see I guess. 

Huh? They're totally outplaying them in every category.

Shots, hits, in the dot, blocks, penalties (no brainer, of course). The only difference is they haven't put it in the net.

Yet.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

Just now, HKSR said:

Don't need to carry it there.  Just need to throw low, hard shots at the net and hope for some rebounds or bounces.

They've been trying, but with no screening its almost impossible to get rebounds, as Swagman collects everything he can see....

But yes... they need to crash the net more, but the only forward, who really plays hard physically is Miller... and Hogs...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Tochett has to be one of the worst match up coaches in the leauge, it's just abouslety not good enough.  I've been losing a lot of faith in Tochett in this stretch, power play that he is in control of looks abysmal, match ups have been poor as stated above. Lineup choices has been bad. (Lotto line should have been together 3 games ago). It feels like I'm watching Green 2.0

Miller has been a force of nature

Boeser is skating hard and has been strong along the boards

Lindholm has been rock solid. He’s always exactly where he needs to be

Quinn is desperate to make this happen

Petey has been invisible. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

Just now, Darius said:

You were saying the same about Miller 2 weeks ago

i think we need an 82 emoji for the special posts. 

Yes but Miller has actually stepped up. lol. A couple weeks ago he wasn’t. Petey has been challenged and has not shown up. It says a lot when your coach challenges you and you still don’t show up.

Just now, -dlc- said:

Huh? They're totally outplaying them in every category.

Shots, hits, in the dot, blocks, penalties (no brainer, of course). The only difference is they haven't put it in the net.

Yet.

Which is basically what I was getting at… 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Islandfan27 said:

We could use that 12 million dollar player to  show up  sometime 

He's getting only $7 mill now. 

Edited by Jaimito
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

He's been a bit too casual...I want to see some urgency out of him. 

I think that's the problem I have with Petey.  He doesn't show that extra gear when the team needs it most.  Fight for that puck.  If Hoglander and Garland can do it, any player on the team can if they want it badly enough.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

Which is basically what I was getting at… 

They can’t get to the middle of the ice that’s the issue. They are too soft and small. Thats what’s being shown in this game. A lot of shots but where have a lot of those shots came from? The point or outside.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Miller has been carrying this team for too long. If you want a cup build around this guy.

Garland has heart as well.

Hughes and Boeser trying as well.

That’s about it.

Add Demko and thats 4 out of the big 5 playing well and trying hard. Need to figure this out, TDL is coming and more importantly playoffs. 

• Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, Darius said:

You were saying the same about Miller 2 weeks ago

i think we need an 82 emoji for the special posts. 

A clock is right twice a day

We need about 3 or 4 more Millers and we'd be a formidable opponent.

I'll take Joshua coming back healthy

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

Have you been watching this game? Unless they snap out of things real quick it’s over. Doesn’t mean the season is. 

at some point they’re going to snap out of it… doubt it’s tonight, but we’ll see I guess. 

Calling the game over, being down 2 goals at the 30 minute point is some weak ass shit.  Time to untuck from between the legs and man up

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

They can’t get to the middle of the ice that’s the issue. They are too soft and small. Thats what’s being shown in this game. A lot of shots but where have a lot of those shots came from. The point or outside.

Or they’re slumping and need to snap out of it… it’ll happen.