[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

5 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

He's getting only $7 mill now. 

Its a good advantage for management that Petey is defering talk til the end of the season. 

I'm curious as well to see how well Petey can play in the playoffs. When physicality is let go by refs way more.

Lets see.

Just now, 1-d said:

I couldn't care less about President's Trophy. I just want to win the division to let Vgk and Edm kill each other in the first round.

Of course, if this is how we'll play going into the playoffs in April our chances may not be so great either.

We aren't playing bad. Spent 80% of the period in their end 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

Just tuned in. Guess it's status quo? Or are they playing hard just bad puck luck?

Bit more of the latter.  Although Nux can still play better. 

10 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya this excuse is getting old. How many do they have to lose in a row to get it out of their system?

I don’t see the poster making an excuse. He was expressing hope for a brighter future. 

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

Its a good advantage for management that Petey is defering talk til the end of the season. 

I'm curious as well to see how well Petey can play in the playoffs. When physicality is let go by refs way more.

Lets see.

I actually think Petey might turn it on in the post season. Just a hunch… I’ve been wrong before though 😅

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Ya… on the outside. They will let you hang out there all day long.

It’s what we did to teams early this year after taking a lead. Sound strategy. We’ll definitely need to penetrate the slot more. Look to Hughes, Hronek and Zad to take some excursions into the O-zone in the third.

2 minutes ago, Pears said:

I really really hope Joshua and Soucy are back next week. 

My guess is March.  They need to skate still and get back to game shape. 

The key is to stay at 500 through this month.  So far they are one game below. Really need to win tonight. 

Just now, CaptainCanuck12 said:

I’m starting to wonder if Lafferty is injured. No more hitting.  Ni more driving to the net. Now it’s just Miller and Joshua with any size and physicality up front. And with Joshua out, we’re in big trouble. 

I think half the team is injured.

• Haha 1