[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

4 hours ago, luckylager said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: (this time in all caps)

THE BOSTON BRUINS ARE COWARDS FOR REFUSING TO PLAY US AT 7PM PST.

COWARDS!!

Bruins fans are to drunk by 10 eastern time to remember there is even a game on.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, LillStrimma said:

It’s almost as if fans sit at home sniffin smelling salt and punching the wall… Big test… Aaarrrgghhh…

Alf, learn them the whiskey method instead.

I can't find a gif of ross the boss punching the wallIMG_5096.thumb.jpeg.a1d748900d1c29867f9f21d58800647b.jpeg

Edited by OldFaithfulcap
  • Vintage 1
  • MillerTime 1

1 hour ago, Joe King said:

I live in the east (for work) and I appreciate the earlier start. But I fully agree with you it's not right. I have no problem staying up late to watch the game.

It seems west coast fans are always getting the short end of the stick.

I hate it, as i'm at a party, which is rare for me. Normally i'd be done by 10pm and ready to watch it. Instead i'll be small talking and trying to not check the score/stream on phone so i don't swear in happiness or rage.

Edited by OldFaithfulcap
  • Cheers 1

RE: 4 pm start....

what I don't understand is... WE have to bend to their whims and play games @ 10 am our time, so they should have to bend to our time zone and play @ 7pm OUR time too 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

RE: 4 pm start....

what I don't understand is... WE have to bend to their whims and play games @ 10 am our time, so they should have to bend to our time zone and play @ 7pm OUR time too 

No, no, no. That's OUR fault, we should have known better and been a team pre-1967.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Lots a home cookin from now on..

Speaking of cooking.

I'm pretty sure this is Coach Tocchet doing his side gig.  Convince me otherwise.

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

3 hours ago, LillStrimma said:

Get your facts straight… This is not a big test. This is one game of 82 and we are at the top already.

If we slip down it doesn’t matter a thing.

The big test or whatever you call it is in the playoff.

Lol ... right. Ok. Whatever you say. 

Big test. No excuses. 

• Like 1

This.

It isn't that they aren't good enough...it's that they have to mentally regroup and not play tentative (which is what they tend to do). Do what you know how to do, don't overthink it.

The mental game is beating them right now. Well, and the refs but when they do get a pp they have to capitalize.

• Like 1
  • MillerTime 1

43 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Lots a home cookin from now on..

It’s crazy, I looked at March and we are literally home almost all month.

It’s a heavy month with lots of games. But lots of time for rest and practice in between everything.

Pretty awesome to roll into April and the playoffs like that. 

Our team looks so tired and mentally not sharp…I bet they are all wanting march to come so they can be home finally.

We will definitely see an improvement moving forward IMO

25 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

This.

It isn't that they aren't good enough...it's that they have to mentally regroup and not play tentative (which is what they tend to do). Do what you know how to do, don't overthink it.

The mental game is beating them right now. Well, and the refs but when they do get a pp they have to capitalize.

Goes to show the emotional immaturity of this team. Canucks need more veteran leadership to show the way.

• Confused 1