[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am actually mad at the reffing. Not that the team would score but now they have played a whole game without one. It doesn’t make sense. Have we really been that much worse than them tonight? At home and 1 pp. It’s complete shit.

We don’t want pp! It will kill our momentum 

I am actually mad at the reffing. Not that the team would score but now they have played a whole game without one. It doesn’t make sense. Have we really been that much worse than them tonight? At home and 1 pp. It’s complete shit.

We had one

Boston has played a clean game…which is crazy for boston

Agreed, give the green men someone to harass please  

please let it be Marchand