[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I don’t think I saw one person said they were playing bad. Not one.  Just goes to show that people see things that don’t actually happen. 

I saw a lot of they aren’t getting to the net. Too many shots on the outside. That was true. Look what happened when they went to the net. Screens and tips.

Dude shut up you were complaining and moaning about their play all game ! 
Your not a real fan bud

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Isn't he something??

I mean, he's BUILT for playoffs.

He HATES to lose.

I love snarly JT...and when he smiled at whoever that dumb f chihuahua yapping at him at the end was. A sign. "We've got this"

Even over this losing skid he's been the 1 guy that's been on his game

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CaptainQuin said:

Dude shut up you were complaining and moaning about their play all game ! 
Your not a real fan bud

Lol.

Here we go. Real fan. You don’t know anyone on these boards to decide who is and isn’t a real fan. For example, “I haven’t seen you on this board all night therefore you aren’t a real fan.”

I can’t say that because I don’t know you personally.

It just goes to show you didn’t read any of my posts. Not once did I say they weren’t trying. Therefore your post doesn’t mean much to me

other than you are looking for attention. 

cm punk wwe GIF

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

26 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Lol.

Here we go. Real fan. You don’t know anyone on these boards to decide who is and isn’t a real fan. For example, “I haven’t seen you on this board all night therefore you aren’t a real fan.”

I can’t say that because I don’t know you personally.

It just goes to show you didn’t read any of my posts. Not once did I say they weren’t trying. Therefore your post doesn’t mean much to me

other than you are looking for attention. 

cm punk wwe GIF

Maybe because he was watching the game instead of typing throughout it. 
It’s not about reading your posts. It’s about watching hockey.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

Maybe because he was watching the game instead of typing throughout it. 
It’s not about reading your posts. It’s about watching hockey.

Take your own advice then and stop looking for attention. If you dont know what’s being said in posts. Don’t make crap up. Keep it hockey related rather than attacking other posters.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

9 hours ago, -dlc- said:

How about the in betweens....the real realists who know there's a balance between these two takes.

We don't have to climb out onto the edge yet but we're also not there yet either.

The realists that you speak of need to remember there were 55 games before those 4 losses and there are over 20 games to come? Those 4 games were a very small snippet.

Some people would call 7 game a small snippet compared to a 82 game season. However, 7 games is a series.

2 hours ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Take your own advice then and stop looking for attention. If you dont know what’s being said in posts. Don’t make crap up. Keep it hockey related rather than attacking other posters.

IMG_4507.gif