[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Boston Bruins, Feb 24, 4PM PST (7PM EST), Rogers Arena, the SPLAT THE RAT (for Reals this time) GAME & START A NEW STREAK M'Kay!

Rocket-68

34 minutes ago, NucksIn50 said:

Lol it’s because you’ve only watched 4 games all year. Simmer down the boys are too good to NOT bounce back. 

Enjoy the last 23 games including tonight. 

Go Canucks! :towel:

I've watched all but 3 games this year, but ok then, but please tell me more about what I have and haven't done please, Mr/Mrs wise and wonderful.

I think my team and management and the fans know Dakota is key to this team. Sign this mfer before it's too late. And anyone on my team can take a 10 game suspension on that big nosed piece of shit. I'll pay their salary 

9 minutes ago, Thrago said:

I've watched all but 3 games this year, but ok then, but please tell me more about what I have and haven't done please, Mr/Mrs wise and wonderful.

It’s the panic doom n gloom over a 4 game stretch. We are having a great season, every team goes thru a funk… we a really good hockey team with great coaches. I was joking about how many games you’ve watched and really it’s none of my business so apologies if I offended not my intent.

We are all Canucks and the losing will stop tonight!

:towel:

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I'm going to have a nice Greek salad and peach cider(s). I'm over winter comfort good and am craving fresh fruits/veggies.

I'm also going to make cabbage rolls this weekend but likely tomorrow. 

Ha, I have cabbage rolls in the oven right now, these ones are from Safeway and they are pretty good. The M&M ones are tasty too. Of course there's beer to wash them down with.

Edited by Dumb Nuck
  • Cheers 1

On 2/23/2024 at 9:44 AM, Nucker67 said:

I have tickets to the BOS game and only a few weeks ago I was so excited to see this epic matchup, a possible preview of the 2024 SCF!!!

Holy crap, Canucks will be lucky not to be one and done, if they get in.

Hoping they surprise me and actually win tomorrow, but I have my doubts. 

One and done?!?!?!

A four game slump and you slide right off the back of the wagon eh? Damn

I'll be honest, I agree with your lack of enthusiasm about tonight as Boston have played well on this trip and are catching us at a low point in our season. I predicted a 2-0 win for us tonight in the PTSC thread but wouldn't be shocked if I got the score right and the winning team wrong.

I'll also admit, I sold my single seat for tonight's game for a hefty profit because I just really have a hard time attending games when we play poorly and I knew the ticket would fetch enough coin to buy me pay for a couple of playoff tickets

But that's where our similarities end.

I have every confidence this team will turn the PP around along with the rest of their game(s) and, as soon as Soucy and Joshua return, we'll once again be putting points between us and the rest of the pack league wide

We're bound for some post-season fireworks and at least a trip to the third round barring any serious injuries to key core players.

Bank on it

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, chris12345 said:

Anyone have anything nice they are eating or drinking tonight?

thin  rust pizza with pepperoni, sausage, onions, peppers, mushrooms, pineapple served with scotch ( or root beer) 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, NucksIn50 said:

It’s the panic doom n gloom over a 4 game stretch. We are having a great season, every team goes thru a funk… we a really good hockey team with great coaches. I was joking about how many games you’ve watched and really it’s none of my business so apologies if I offended not my intent.

We are all Canucks and the losing will stop tonight!

:towel:

I'm not doom and gloom, all I said is I have a feeling we are going to have a 7 game losing streak, then I said I hope I'm wrong, how is that doom and gloom? Just saying what I think will happen.  

I hope you are right and I'm wrong, although I don't think a 7 game losing streak is the worse thing that can happen if they come out of it with renewed determination.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Grinch said:

When it all comes down to it the Canucks really need to focus on scoring more goals than the other team.

Garbage take.

More so, they need to focus on getting scored on less than the other team.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Grinch said:

When it all comes down to it the Canucks really need to focus on scoring more goals than the other team.

That combined with letting in fewer goals then Boston is a real recipe for success 😉 One of Tocchets staples.

24 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Going to get groceries after the game. How much booze I buy depends on the game 😄

I'm probably going to Five Guys to get a burger.

For lunch it's just a hot dog.

How is Five Guys? Never tried it.