[Report] Sens have untouchables but are open for business

42 minutes ago, cripplereh said:

Brady Tkachuk,5th

For

EP40, Truscott and McDonough

If rumours are true and he might be shopped this trade would work for both.Easy sell to the fanbase of both.

I'd be all over this. Brady is the full package. Not flashy like Petey, but he is a one man line when he wants to be.

Just now, JayDangles said:

I'd be all over this. Brady is the full package. Not flashy like Petey, but he is a one man line when he wants to be.

Depends if the rumours that he might be shopped are correct.

If so I'd be all over it superstar for superstar as rare to see that,but both would get a great player.

We'd get the player better suited for RT's game.

• Cheers 1

Why would Ottawa trade Brady though he's younger and on a great contract for someone who's older and soon to be more expensive? If Petey doesn't sign here why would he sign with the sens? I would love a superstar for superstar trade if it came down to that but this one would seem highly unlikely imo.

• ThereItIs 1

27 minutes ago, N7_Gyoza said:

Why would Ottawa trade Brady though he's younger and on a great contract for someone who's older and soon to be more expensive? If Petey doesn't sign here why would he sign with the sens? I would love a superstar for superstar trade if it came down to that but this one would seem highly unlikely imo.

They don't even need Pettersson, they have Stutzle who makes quite a but less than Pettersson will

I get why Canucks fans would want Tkachuk but this move makes zero sense for Ottawa 

They don't need centers, they have Stutzle, Norris, and Pinto 

Edited by Coconuts
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

On 2/26/2024 at 5:20 PM, Coconuts said:

They don't even need Pettersson, they have Stutzle who makes quite a but less than Pettersson will

I get why Canucks fans would want Tkachuk but this move makes zero sense for Ottawa 

They don't need centers, they have Stutzle, Norris, and Pinto 

Stutzle isn’t a centre. He’s terrible defensively. He should be a winger. And even then he’s going to be selfish puck sucker. Any trade with the Sens (for Petey) would return Brady Tkatchuk and Pinto and picks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Giroux went to high school in Ottawa, is from Ontario, wanted to sign with the Sens and has a NMC. He's not going anywhere. 

Brady for Petey is terrible for the Sens. They need better defense and goaltending and BT is signed long term at a good cap hit unlike EP.

I highly doubt EP40 would sign there anyway.... Would it be nice to have Brady or Giroux?... Sure ...Is it realistic?.... Not unless I'm playing NHL24.

Really wouldn't mind reuniting Chychrun with Tocchet. Chychrun was seen as one of the best young up and coming dmen in the league under Toch. And I believe he played mostly the right side.

Depends on the price of course, if we can do something around mikheyev, Podkolzhin and a 1st. I'd be in for that. True we'd be missing our 1sts in back to back drafts but we'd be set in our top 4 for years to come.

Only concern is Chychrun's injury history.