[PGT] Canucks Bruins -- slump over!!!!

HKSR

6 minutes ago, Believe In Blue said:

Great game. Great night of hockey.

And the Battle of Alberta is getting entertaining! 🥳

I'll pass on the battle of Alberta. On too much of a high from our game. I don't want to wreck it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blue said:

There it is. The second player Tocchet complimented was MIKEYEV. The hate train for this guy is way out of control

I like Mik, really do and he played well tonight. He just makes too much, and this was his first good game in quite a while. The criticism on him has been warranted in the last 10-15 games.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

428643010_10160781657390549_780583893286

JT and Juuls responsible for half of those hits. I loved how physical they played. Bruins looked tentative in the third. F THEM

This .... as much as I loved this, not sustainable for health long-term ... but damn was fun watching Donkey rock the Bruins and when Miller plastered McAvoy in the 3rd, you could see him wincing just before the hit and all the way through it ... more of that for sure. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, greenbean30 said:

I like Mik, really do and he played well tonight. He just makes too much, and this was his first good game in quite a while. The criticism on him has been warranted in the last 10-15 games.

Exactly this.  If Mik made half of what he makes, it'd all be fine.  The fact is he makes $4.75m but is really a bottom 6 player.  That's where the problem lies.

• Like 1