[PGT] Canucks Bruins -- slump over!!!!

HKSR

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Haha, no I’m covered for that.  I don’t need to change my avatar, even if Petey is traded.  Don’t even need to change my username.  Why?  Because we have another Petey on the way…   😊

Well... I haven't forgotten about the wager... 🤣

• chaos 1

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Haha, no I’m covered for that.  I don’t need to change my avatar, even if Petey is traded.  Don’t even need to change my username.  Why?  Because we have another Petey on the way…   😊

Lets acquire Marcus Pettersson from Pitts. 

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Mikheyev looked good tonight.  Tocchet chimed his name right after Miller.  Be careful what you wish for…   🤨

Haha yes we will see ... if it's between Garland and Mikheyev though?  Garland is the keeper. 

29 minutes ago, Lemon Face said:

Think message is now out.Or sign or we do have customers asking

In private I think you are correct, there is that being said, perhaps not quite as blunt but still being said. Teams definitely would be calling to inquire, that is what other GM's would be doing. PA saying they aren't listening and are solely focused on signing Petey is also a bit disingenuous since that is his job - listen to offers and discuss them to try for the Godfather deal.

Edited by Rocket-68

1 hour ago, Jim Tim said:

Petey really struggles in these playoff style games against elite teams where the checking is tighter than usual. I don’t see how he can still be asking for 12 million when JT makes 8 and drives the bus almost every game.

I’ve been a huge Petey supporter over the years, but man, if he doesn’t pick it up in games like this plus the playoffs… I wouldn’t mind entertaining offers for him as ludicrous as that sounds. We could still get an absolute haul for him.

Couldn't agree more, we could get a really good physical winger and picks. I just feel petey will not be a big asset in the playoffs. I like Petey, but I want a Cup more.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

There it is. The second player Tocchet complimented was MIKEYEV. The hate train for this guy is way out of control

There's no hate I haven't seen it anyway. Points aside dudes paid close to 5 to score and if he isn't thats not the end of the world if he's elite defensively. He doesn't hit or block shots and hardly PK's. So he's not particularily elite at the parts of his game that could justify his contract. He's certainly not garbage he can log a ton of mins against top quality competition. IMO he's a winger version of B Sutter. He's not hurting us he's just not a difference maker. 

1 hour ago, erkayloomeh said:

Wow.   Would be so curious to know what we could get for him .

I would love to see Clayton keller and a 1st. I think Keller on this team with this coaching group could put up Petey points, and is locked in for 5mil or so les than Petey want's or may get.

6 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

In private I think you are correct, there is that being said, perhaps not quite as blunt but still being said. Teams definitely would be calling to inquire, that is what other GM's would be doing. PA saying they aren't listening and are solely focused on signing Petey which is also a bit disingenuous since that is his job - listen to offers.

Thinking teams looking for a Petey are either younger and rebuilding, or 

3 minutes ago, 40yrfan said:

Couldn't agree more, we could get a really good physical winger and picks. I just feel petey will not be a big asset in the playoffs. I like Petey, but I want a Cup more.

Just make sure its a younger(ish) major piece. Like an Anaheim trade with Leo Carlson or Mason McTavish and a 1st, plus. Just an example not a proposal. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2