[PGT] Canucks Bruins -- slump over!!!!

HKSR

3 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

Kuz didn’t play in Calgary tonight. Not sure why? Lindholm looking good.

I saw something on X/Twitter that he wasnt feeling well.  But i read that he was relegated to the fourth line during a couple of the flames games.

On a different topic: Calgary - what do they do?  They look like they can sneak into the final spot, but at the same time they have UFAs that they probably want to unload and get something back for at the trade deadline.  If they keep that team together thats one team i wouldnt want to face in the first round.  Excellent top 4 D, Weegar is so under rated IMHO, Marky can steal games.  They just spanked the coilers, beat Boston 2wice.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Suter           Miller              Boeser

Höglander   Pettersson     Mikheyev 

Joshua        Lindholm        Garland 

Bains           Blueger           Lafferty 

This is what I would go with.  Mikheyev looks regenerated. And Bains is an upgrade on Aman and PDG. 

I hope Tocchet uses these lines when Joshua is back. 

I like it.  Just need to trade Mikheyev++ for a big and mean middle 6 winger like Crouse or Laughton.

• Like 3
  • MillerTime 1

3 minutes ago, Darius said:

I saw something on X/Twitter that he wasnt feeling well.  But i read that he was relegated to the fourth line during a couple of the flames games.

On a different topic: Calgary - what do they do?  They look like they can sneak into the final spot, but at the same time they have UFAs that they probably want to unload and get something back for at the trade deadline.  If they keep that team together thats one team i wouldnt want to face in the first round.  Excellent top 4 D, Weegar is so under rated IMHO, Marky can steal games.  They just spanked the coilers, beat Boston 2wice.

Ya lets not make this match up happen hockey gods. Plus they have a couple crazy talented, hungry youngsters that are about to be household names soon. I'd imagine Kadri would go back to old ways as well. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Suter           Miller              Boeser

Höglander   Pettersson     Mikheyev 

Joshua        Lindholm        Garland 

Bains           Blueger           Lafferty 

This is what I would go with.  Mikheyev looks regenerated. And Bains is an upgrade on Aman and PDG. 

I hope Tocchet uses these lines when Joshua is back. 

I'm down I really feel lindholm should be our 3c this looks very well balanced. only caveat is are we ok with the Pete line scoring 4-3 vs 8-6? Pete won't put up 120 pts with this lineup but we probably win more games 

1 minute ago, Hammertime said:

I'm down I really feel lindholm should be our 3c this looks very well balanced. only caveat is are we ok with the Pete line scoring 4-3 vs 8-6? Pete won't put up 120 pts with this lineup but we probably win more games 

Petey will get his points. We just need to get the PP going. Maybe Allvin isn’t done yet either. 

We also still have Phil the Thrill to look forward to. 

• Cheers 2
  • Wiener 1

2 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

This .... as much as I loved this, not sustainable for health long-term ... but damn was fun watching Donkey rock the Bruins and when Miller plastered McAvoy in the 3rd, you could see him wincing just before the hit and all the way through it ... more of that for sure. 

Who said it was sustainable?

Honestly, I think that had got to be one of the most over-used and abused words in sports discussions lately.

Just be happy that it happened today, and next time someone else can step up to keep it going. Or maybe they don't have to bother when it's not necessary to win.

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Petey will get his points. We just need to get the PP going. Maybe Allvin isn’t done yet either. 

If the last 2 or 3 games are not super meaningful and doing shorter shifts with the top 2 lines, I could see him getting a chance. 

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Good lord I guess thats and interpretation. Unless Kessel starts coaching the PP like Vanek 

2 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

Juice bleeds Canucks Colors. Never forget his goal that sent us to the SCF in 2011 ... I am sure he secretly hates the Bruins to this day, LOL.

I was there. Had a great angle of the goal. 8 rows behind Nucks bench. I honestly had no idea why Juice was winding up for a clapper because I saw Edler (i think) try to go high off the glass and thought the puck was gonna rim around. It didn’t look real because only Juice reacted.  Good times for about 2 weeks. Let’s fu*king go boys. 

• Vintage 1

21 minutes ago, HKSR said:

I like it.  Just need to trade Mikheyev++ for a big and mean middle 6 winger like Crouse or Laughton.

Mik for Johansen.

Local guy. Good size. Plays C/RW.

Only 3 points back of Mik in points.

Similar contracts. Would add another +50% face off guy.

Edited by Ghostsof1915

Really think Guentzel is a great fit. we need a playmaker so bad. Ya ya crosby yadayada but if we are all in Guentzel is the guy. ofcourse we cant keep everyone or???? maybe Pete is the one who needs to look over his shoulder.