[PGT] Canucks Bruins -- slump over!!!!

HKSR

2 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

Juice bleeds Canucks Colors. Never forget his goal that sent us to the SCF in 2011 ... I am sure he secretly hates the Bruins to this day, LOL.

For sure he does, and the feelings mutual with both teams. Some rivalry's just cant be settled. Shortly after P Kane was signed by Detroit, he was doing the pre game skate with the headphones and skated over for those CBC quick interviews. Ron, Elliot, and others asked questions, there was laughs all around then.... Its Kevins turn to ask something. As soon as he said hey Pat its Bieksa here, you could immediately see Kane's big smile go away, and attitude overload. Lots of real hate still with CHI, BOS, and VAN

• Cheers 3
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, CanuckMan said:

Mikheyev is the biggest drain on this team right now. For almost 5 million and no offence. He’s got an X on his back right now as the prime target to get traded. 27 games now without a goal

I know a guy named Brando who likes Mike.

It's really unfortunate. I'm trying to help the guy but I dunno if I'm even qualified. This guy need a real intervention, lead by a therapist or something.

• Haha 1