[PGT] Canucks Bruins -- slump over!!!!

HKSR

7 minutes ago, HKSR said:

You know who won't get as much credit but fully deserves it?  Zadorov!!! What a game by him!

Coach used him more as the game went on.  Well deserved. 

This game wasn't easy at all and Nux proved they have the compete and composure to battle with a top team.  

About 7 more wins to clinch a playoff spot? 

Let's go! 

• Like 2

Oh man i couldnt believe we turned it around like that.... first 2 periods we had such a hard time tog et any net presence. it was easy pickings for swayman and it was a lot thx to the way the Boston D was boxing our players out. Not sure wtf happened but sometime mid 3rd Bruins stopped skating and crawled back way too far. Boeser does what Boeser is....scored twice and man o man were those some big big goals. somehow we got the upper hand and got the W.....awesome Win....finally the slump is over! lets f-n go!!! Community Crypto GIF by OKX

• Cheers 3

Can't remember when I was so relieved about the result of a Canucks game. Three un-answered. Can never doubt these guys from giving it all they have. Wow! 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Gutsy win by the team! So glad we didn't fold. Kept applying pressure and the crowd definitely gave life to the players. Green men deserve some credit too lol. Sweet payback against an archrival. Now I can have a great week! 

Edited by mmkk
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Dizzle said:

Not tonight. Refs were actually not horrendous. 

They really didn't conduct themselves appropriately.  Bruins were flopping like circus seals and they chose to completely ignore the issue, only calling penalties on Boston when they had absolutely no choice.  Their performance would have gotten them fired on the spot in any league where professionalism and honesty was a requirement.

• Vintage 1
  • Wiener 1

7 minutes ago, Guntrix said:

Inb4 people use a secondary assist to say Petey showed up. He needs to pick it up.

Honestly he was the quietest of all our stars.  That's not a good thing when he's wanting to be paid the most.  

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

They really didn't conduct themselves appropriately.  Bruins were flopping like circus seals and they chose to completely ignore the issue, only calling penalties on Boston when they had absolutely no choice.  Their performance would have gotten them fired on the spot in any league where professionalism and honesty was a requirement.

Thanks for reminding me why I don't respond to your posts 🫡

• Haha 2