[PGT] Canucks Bruins -- slump over!!!!

HKSR

2 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

I thought Boston played solid defensively. They have a good box out/collapsing game. It really speaks a lot to our boys that they were able to persevere and break through that with a victory while in a slump. Refs were good tonight. 

Great character game. 

Yeah HOW the Canucks won this game is gonna go a long ways in building that swagger they need to go deep in the playoffs.  

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Dizzle said:

Thanks for reminding me why I don't respond to your posts 🫡

You're welcome.  The fact is that people who keep making excuses for the repeated misconduct committed by the refs are directly discouraging the league from holding problem officials accountable and force them to stop the blatant match-fixing.

• MillerTime 1
  • Wiener 1

1 minute ago, Kragar said:

It was nice to see Pasta make some weak plays in the 2nd, worrying about getting hit after taking a couple big ones on the 1st.

Was playing scared but should have been kicked out of the game for his dive earlier.

1 minute ago, Kragar said:

It was nice to see Pasta make some weak plays in the 2nd, worrying about getting hit after taking a couple big ones on the 1st.

Yes exactly!

we need to play like that vs other star players! On to Crosby 

• ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Zadorovs best game as a Canuck easily.

Started to show his offensive side in that one, when he wants to he can impose his will on the game at either end.

And JT was a beast yet again. Night after night he's the leader.

Yep. Big Z was awesome 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Honestly he was the quietest of all our stars.  That's not a good thing when he's wanting to be paid the most.  

But all he cares about is winning 

Which is why he hasn't signed yet (otherwise it would become a distraction). And it's also why he's planning to make it a team friendly deal. Probably why he's ignoring the $96m so far

13 minutes ago, cusm said:

it's my birthday and for the first time in 5 games I have the chance to see the Canucks.
Starting 20 seconds before Boeser's goal, when waking up in the middle of the night.
What a great way to start the day.  Happy! Happy!! Happy!!!

Happy Birthday

2 minutes ago, Kragar said:

Definitely getting hit softened him up. Canucks need to add some more bruisers to the lineup. Only if Mik is dumped before TDL. 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

Overall they played hard throughout. The refs decided that 1 pp was good enough until they had no choice but to call one in OT because the fans wouldn’t let them Get away with it. The third of course was the best period. It was nice to see Boeser break his slump and see Petey show glimpses. Hopefully he breaks the slump soon as well. The way they crashed the net in the third gave me a lot more faith that they can do this in the playoffs. Overall a solid effort and game. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

14 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

LETS FUCKING GO!

SUCK IT BRUINS. 

seriously though, it feels great to not lose this game.  
What a perfect team to break the steak against. 

And also a perfect team to flip the bird on.

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1