[PGT] Canucks Bruins -- slump over!!!!

HKSR

22 minutes ago, Devron said:

Best game live I have ever been too.. I was bummed they weren’t gonna score then they turned up the pace and what a finish. I’m so happy! 

That worked out great for you! I'm going to the WPG game in 2 weeks and have my fingers crossed for a similar experience.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

17 minutes ago, Darius said:

Got to love it - “one dimensional “ Brock a key to the comeback. 

HE was always smart but didn't have the wheels at times. His work in the off season was MASSIVE into what we see this year. So awesome to watch!!! ❤️ 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jim Tim said:

Petey really struggles in these playoff style games against elite teams where the checking is tighter than usual. I don’t see how he can still be asking for 12 million when JT makes 8 and drives the bus almost every game.

I’ve been a huge Petey supporter over the years, but man, if he doesn’t pick it up in games like this plus the playoffs… I wouldn’t mind entertaining offers for him as ludicrous as that sounds. We could still get an absolute haul for him.

What's particularly bad about this one is it is pretty easy to say...

"Amazing game by Miller, Boeser, Zadorov, Hronek, Hughes, Garland, ...."

There's no way anyone can mention Petey in that sentence.  That's not good at all considering he's expecting to make the most out of all of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Brock Star said:

Boeser, Miller, and Zadorov all rightfully stole the show, but TBH I thought Lindholm quietly had a great night tonight. Played really solid hockey, and had a few looks. Just got Swayman’d in the end.

Yeah I noticed him in a good way defensively.