[PGT] Canucks Bruins -- slump over!!!!

HKSR

6 minutes ago, Jim Tim said:

Petey really struggles in these playoff style games against elite teams where the checking is tighter than usual. I don’t see how he can still be asking for 12 million when JT makes 8 and drives the bus almost every game.

I’ve been a huge Petey supporter over the years, but man, if he doesn’t pick it up in games like this plus the playoffs… I wouldn’t mind entertaining offers for him as ludicrous as that sounds. We could still get an absolute haul for him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I  don't mean to talk all mighty, But it would be nice to see the players acknowledge the fans more, You're playing at home and a part of that is the fans cheering their lungs out even when the score sucks..this and that player played great but fans showed up in the rain!..props to you.

• MillerTime 1

2 minutes ago, The Brock Star said:

Boeser, Miller, and Zadorov all rightfully stole the show, but TBH I thought Lindholm quietly had a great night tonight. Played really solid hockey, and had a few looks. Just got Swayman’d in the end.

I'll admit, I was getting on Lindholms case. I wanted to see some results for his 2 way low event play.  And this was it. If we had Kuzmenko instead, we probably have more scoring chances against.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 1-d said:

3-0 flames now.

It's a crazy transition. We just finished watching a tight defensive game between two top teams and the Oilers defense is like Swiss cheese with all that open space.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Mikheyev had a solid game. And I wouldn't be surprised if Tocchet mentions his play.

My only complaint against Mik tonight was that he doesn't take the body. 

Everybody has to take the body. He had a few opportunities for clean hits and he pulls up. 

Shit, even Petey and Garland throw hits. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

JT Miller tonight:

3 points

+2

4 SOG

8 hits 

1 block

20:26 ice time

That’s a good month for some players.  The best player on the ice…

What a beast.

• Like 1
  • MillerTime 3

1 minute ago, DSVII said:

It's a crazy transition. We just finished watching a tight defensive game between two top teams and the Oilers defense is like Swiss cheese with all that open space.

That's the nonnegotiable staple for the Oilers.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1