[GDT]Vancouver Canucks hosting Pittsburgh Penguins Feb 27 2024 7pm PST.

DANJR

12 hours ago, Nucker67 said:

Looks like Tocchet has really thrown the forwards into a blender, those lines don't look too good IMO. Another quiet game for Petey is my guess, with Mik as his winger.

Canucks are probably still good enough to beat the Penguins, if they stick to the staples. 

That's what they had for the Saturday game too if I'm not mistaken

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Why is that ugh?

Thats exactly the score we wanted. No three point games.

Trust me we don’t want the Oilers falling into those wild card spots. They’ll get so much preferential treatment in the first round.

Best thing is for them and Vegas to slug it out.

I want Oilers to not make the playoffs

• Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Why is that ugh?

Thats exactly the score we wanted. No three point games.

Trust me we don’t want the Oilers falling into those wild card spots. They’ll get so much preferential treatment in the first round.

Best thing is for them and Vegas to slug it out.

I agree but would be delicious to see us ABSOLUTELY CRUSH their playoff hopes April 13th with a 10-1 thrashing. However, Coilers are a bit too good to miss the playoffs so I agree let Vegas and Edmonton beat the shit out of each other and who cares which one of them moves on.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Since our power play has been pretty fkn brutal lately,  I think we should try putting Zadarov as net front presence.  fk the pretty pass pretty shot goals

LETS GO GET THE GREASY ONES. 

Plus we have the skill to capitalize off garbage rebound goals back door.

I mean who doesn't like a little back door action once in a while amirite.

:parrot:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Boudrias said:

Oilers vs Vegas; Canucks vs LA = 2 Round: Canucks vs Oilers; 3 Round: Canucks vs. ????

Canucks vs Flames, Oilers vs Vegas, then Canucks vs Oilers, then Canucks vs Jets. For the grand final, (if toronto can do magic) Canucks verses Leafs.

39 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Since our power play has been pretty fkn brutal lately,  I think we should try putting Zadarov as net front presence.  fk the pretty pass pretty shot goals

LETS GO GET THE GREASY ONES. 

Plus we have the skill to capitalize off garbage rebound goals back door.

I mean who doesn't like a little back door action once in a while amirite.

:parrot:

Myers, not big Z. I think Myers is more of a block the goalie view but too lanky to get hit or hurt by the slapshot incoming. And with that reach he can get rebounds recovered anywhere up to 10 feet away.

• Cheers 3