[GDT]Vancouver Canucks hosting Pittsburgh Penguins Feb 27 2024 7pm PST.

DANJR

I love the PP competition! I dont think of them as first or second, I think they will just take turns. I think they are pretty even, Love that this lets them actually use Brock instead of passing around the blue line

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Wow. There's no question that's Rick Rypien's brother. There is no "that's the milk man's kid". Remembering what Rick looked like, they could almost pass for twins. RIP Rick. I remember after after I heard that he had passed, I got a #37 Rypien jersey. 

I think that will be my next one.

It will hang with McLean, Bieksa, and Tanti. I will proudly Rep it at home games. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I tried to get one for AGES before I finally found one.

It was when all the silly trade rumours were flying around. People tried to convince me they weren't available because "he was gone".

Then I found one at the team sale....they had one and it was my size. Half price. Meant to be.

The next one I get will be a Miller black skate. I'm starting to wear his sig off this one so want to retire it soon.

Ya thinking of the black skate as well…

But will probably settle for a blue home jersey 

my family has blue home jerseys so it would be fun to all go to a game in our jerseys…

20 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

A rocket by Brock

Word is Matt Murray's trying to return to action this season. He's Seeing Pucks Now reads the Hockey News headline.

https://thehockeynews.com/nhl/toronto-maple-leafs/latest-news/hes-seeing-pucks-now-maple-leafs-provide-an-update-on-injured-goaltender-matt-murray

6 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

New PP already cashed in. 

Get the next one. 

I think the 2 PP units could take turns and score every PP. And the PK never will catch up. Garland looks amazing with Miller and Boeser, Hronek threatening with a slapper after Miller just took a guy out lol geez i love it and wanna see the Hughes/Petteterson one now....with Myers and his slapper!