[GDT]Vancouver Canucks hosting Pittsburgh Penguins Feb 27 2024 7pm PST.

DANJR

18 minutes ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

Myers, not big Z. I think Myers is more of a block the goalie view but too lanky to get hit or hurt by the slapshot incoming. And with that reach he can get rebounds recovered anywhere up to 10 feet away.

With the rate our pp has been lately try them both. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

Myers, not big Z. I think Myers is more of a block the goalie view but too lanky to get hit or hurt by the slapshot incoming. And with that reach he can get rebounds recovered anywhere up to 10 feet away.

Agreed. I’ve been calling for this for months now. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

I’m going to the game tonight.  Last game I went to was during Sedin week.  They have a pretty good record when I’m in attendance so hope that’s a good omen…although it’s with my brother who’s a Pens fan smh

Enjoy!

• Cheers 1

Penguins are still not an easy team to wipe-out. At home, it should be around 5 or 6 goals to 2 for the Canucks, but as we've seen so much lately,

the officiating tends level the playing field. Almost seems like it's become an instruction to make the games close.🤒.

Still hope Tocchet changes the lines a bit from what we saw last practice.

GCG 😼

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

9 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I still like Sid, he's everything McBaby wishes he was. Plus he has a great history in our building. 

Karlsson tho is an arrogant dick. I hope someone puts him on his butt. 

Sid used to be a crybaby too, but has been a lot better

• Cheers 2
  • MillerTime 1

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Penguins are dying team from a dying city. We will win!!! 

the last time that Pittsburgh was doing this bad with their star about to retire they were gifted the number 1 overall pick...mmm kinda makes you think, eh?

• Vintage 1