[GDT]Vancouver Canucks hosting Pittsburgh Penguins Feb 27 2024 7pm PST.

DANJR

Just now, 24K said:

Eye test looks like we played a string of goalies playing out of their minds right now. 

Ya, I just want a game where we don’t have to be mentally and physically exhausted at the end to win. We will get a couple before the season ends I am sure.

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Seeing Vegas win 6-2 and cruising to an easy win, man that would be nice once in a while. Feels like every game is so close. It would be nice to have a game where we don’t have to claw tooth and nail.

Every team is using us as a test.  It comes with the fact we sit at the top of the league.  No team is walking in expecting an easy game against us so they play their best.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I still have a feeling we are getting another top forward for the top 6. Not sure who though, I just have this feeling something shocking is going to happen. Anyone else have the same feeling?

If so we have to give up some real talent now… honestly, we should focus on adding some cheap size and depth. 

Going all in now is silly imho. It takes a few runs in the playoffs to win, few teams run the table the first time.

Just now, Bardown said:

If so we have to give up some real talent now… honestly, we should focus on adding some cheap size and depth. 

Going all in now is silly imho. It takes a few runs in the playoffs to win, few teams run the table the first time.

This is true too. I am happy I am not the GM.