[GDT]Vancouver Canucks hosting Pittsburgh Penguins Feb 27 2024 7pm PST.

DANJR

Really thought we should've won that game. We forechecked really well in the first and had some great chances. Jarry made some unbelievable saves to keep it 2-0 and pens started pushing back, then we basically gifted them two goals to give them life. 

Just now, -dlc- said:

It's so damn refreshing to hear the entire world singing the praises of JT Miller. Even the panel post game.

Just like Burr....shutting up all the naysayers who cried when he got pissed off in the past. 

He's the real deal. 

Players like Miller win cups…

• Like 1
  • MillerTime 1

What’s comforting in Miller’s gameplay is the fact that what you see is what you get. He’s not successful because of any dirty dangles. He’s successful because of replicable actions like sheer effort, simple + smart plays and is built like a truck

• Like 2
  • MillerTime 1

3 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Petey is too fragile 

we need to trade him

the guy just doesn’t have it mentally… 

He disappears more than Frodo wearing the ring of power 

the lord of the rings pippin GIF

Someone’s always gotta be traded 

1 minute ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Feels like it man…

they lost while leading in the third

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Gotta remember one thing, the Penguins are desperately fighting for their playoff lives.  They left it all out on the ice in the 3rd and OT.  

Nux need to be tidier in the third.  

Less penalties.

Juuls injury on the play was bad luck.  Pens scored once Nux D zone coverage broke down. 

Man, Crosby is gonna play for a long time.  He's still so effective out there, even when he isn't battling as hard as he used to down low.  I'd take him over Petey for the next few years.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Found a way to lose that one, Tocchet's got to fix some things fast. Take the Bruins game out and we've been abysmal of late. Some good isolated performances and we were the better team tonight but PK troubles, sloppy defence at times and a bit of bad luck loses us another game.

• Like 1

Entertaining game. We got a point. I agree, we really are missing the third line. I did not like the look of the powerplay. Id rather go back to how it was then whatever it was tonight. 

Hope everyone has a goodnight. See ya for the next one

• Like 1