[GDT]Vancouver Canucks hosting Pittsburgh Penguins Feb 27 2024 7pm PST.

DANJR

54 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Woooo !!

I'm going to the game tonight.  Watch Malkin Crosby Karlsson play in person is going to be awesome...

Called Tommy Mac down there told him to hold 2 tickets for me meet him at 6pm. 

Going to be a fun night..

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Goal_thecup said:

Chaos just has to start aiming at opponents, instead of at the goal.

After a while of that, he can keep them guessing as to what he's going to do next, and, go, 

Full Chaos!

giphy.gif

Honestly I am a proponent of letting pucks fly in the playoffs.  Especially against shot blocking teams.  The lumps and bruises start adding up over the course of a seven game series.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1
  • chaos 1

36 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

Chaos just has to start aiming at opponents, instead of at the goal.

After a while of that, he can keep them guessing as to what he's going to do next, and, go, 

Full Chaos!

giphy.gif

Yes. If they dont put him in front of the net to create chaos, take some ankles out the old fashioned way with the direct slapper at the blocking PK. It will at least back the PK up to the point where they are providing a screen

Edited by VintageActualCanuckfan

I would like to see the lads pummel the flightless birds tonight.  5-2 with EP 40 and Brock each potting two. Mikayev emerges from the milk carton with a goal . 
GCG

Edited by PistolPete13
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

I want to see these guys tonight:

sub GIF Subzero AKA Elias Pettersson. 

Get Over Here Mortal Kombat GIF  Lindholm AKA Scorpion

Mortal Kombat Reptile GIF by Bluefin Collectibles Hoglander AKA reptile

I hope we get that ELITE NINJA skill.... Pettersson with the ice in his veins, Lindholm snatching pucks in the faceoff, 

Hoglander because of his slick moves.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Devron said:

Those PP units are weird af no clear no.1 unit that’s for sure. But I get it, I get it 

Weird might be just what we need!

Clearly “normal” doesn’t work! Gotta get them back to playing on instinct rather than overthinking every pass.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, grumpyone said:

the last time that Pittsburgh was doing this bad with their star about to retire they were gifted the number 1 overall pick...mmm kinda makes you think, eh?

If so I'd rather Pittsburgh get this years #1 over Chicago.

35 minutes ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

Yes. If they dont put him in front of the net to create chaos, take some ankles out the old fashioned way with the direct slapper at the blocking PK. It will at least back the PK up to the point where they are providing a screen

Yup.  And follow it in.  Slap or fake?*  Cannon fire or Panzer Blitz?  Then stay in front of the net to create Chaos Maximus.

*That's what she (The OF Girl) said.

1 hour ago, gwarrior said:

Took the day off. Been up all night with a migraine. Hopefully it'll be fully gone by puck drop, otherwise I don't know if I'll be able to handle watching the game.

Try Alka-Seltzer; works for some people; worked for me; used to chew the carpet.

• Cheers 1