[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

I'm speculating that his sub par play of late is bothering him.  The distraction is negatively affecting his performance (unlike Bo). Maybe he just told his agent to get it done. 

Could be. I wouldn't doubt that at all. Best to get it done if he really does want to be here rather than have it all backfire, be a distraction in this special year, and become enemy #1. 

Still doesn't make the media credible though. In fact, the opposite.

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Tanev to Dallas 😢

Nux cant match the ask.  

I'm hoping he signs with Nux in the off-season.  He's still got yrs to give.  Myers salary will be off then.  

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Nux cant match the ask.  

I'm hoping he signs with Nux in the off-season.  He's still got yrs to give.  Myers salary will be off then.  

Calgary got absolutely fleeced. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Lol ... the media has been saying the exact opposite, forcing stories, and now all of a sudden this.

Sadly there is a lot we don't know, for all we know the ramping up of the talk is forcing Petey's hand a little. The fact he said they made significant progress means that the news we've heard thus far can still be true. Rutherford is a shrewd operator, for all we know they are leaking shit. This management team has been good about keeping things under the table. But now we are hearing a ton about Petey? Smells like intentionally leaks.

• Cheers 1

9 hours ago, John.Tallhouse said:

This game marks the beginning of the 4 game season series against The L.A Kings and I'm sure we'll all be singing LA.

La-La-La-La, La-La-La-La, La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La Laaaaaaaaaaahh.

Don't walk-on by this one.

image.thumb.png.a241cf711c29bb2f008274b2d75cfcd8.png

image.thumb.png.2afd745236a0c4b980da4327fb8ccf0a.pngimage.png.718641d2baf7978eba9091f94849e4f2.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.f6468a55d3a0216322b3164f18a832f7.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a791441102fa3e9f008f15a665c489fc.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4bcf98f24a852419928ae83341cec6b3.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.017ac6a970e73de5ed0fdbab84780eaa.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.b853bdb96152b05f599393ca6f37e638.jpeg

Kings gonna be hearing this song a lot..

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 3

2 hours ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Tanev to Dallas 😢

Dallas just got way better defensively. They already score as much as we do.

We gotta watch out they are gunning for top spot in the west.

Gonna be a fun end to the year!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CanuckDownUnder said:

Comments like that really need to be based on something or else I just dismiss it as press trying to stir things up for attention.

NK is brain dead. Too many pucks to duh head. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RupertKBD said:

I wish the boys had some official "Team Like That" unis they could use in warm ups every time they play the Kings....

it is a black skate night, thankfully

11-1 record, let's do it.

Edited by OldFaithfulcap
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Sadly there is a lot we don't know, for all we know the ramping up of the talk is forcing Petey's hand a little. The fact he said they made significant progress means that the news we've heard thus far can still be true. Rutherford is a shrewd operator, for all we know they are leaking shit. This management team has been good about keeping things under the table. But now we are hearing a ton about Petey? Smells like intentionally leaks.

You're not wrong at all.

I was going to say that earlier but held back. Rutherford has been friendly to Dhaliwal for a reason. Especially amid all of his speculation and keeping the story alive.

Feels exactly like Rutherford using the media to put pressure on Petey. 

I hate the fact that I have to miss the game....will pvr it and go into shut down mode until I watch it after work.

Work an 8 am - 9 pm shift tomorrow, no way out of it.

Will miss y'all....go Canucks! One of my favourite games I saw live was when I won 50 lower bowl tickets and took a whole bunch of people to watch the Kings get clobbered by us 6-2. I brought along people from LA who live here now and had never been to a hockey game. They loved it and became instant fans of the team! 

A great memory.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3