[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

13 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnAkYvp9S9Rltzrb4echg  As the game concludes, the Kings were out shone by the Canucks!

Wait a sec. Aren't we suppose to play with our chrome blue against these guys one of these games? 

8 hours ago, iinatcc said:

Oof sounds rough. One might wonder how healthy the Tocchet/Petey relationship is 

Tocchet claims Petey has reached out to him a few times for advice, even as far as a 1 on 1 to talk about the powerplay. I think the relationship is fine.

• Cheers 2

Very likely looking like a first round matchup right now so have to get off on the right foot here. Crazy to see they don't have a player at or over a PPG in scoring but they have a big heavy team, especially up front which will cause us issues in a playoff series. Whole lot of good, deep centers there but a relatively mobile, small defence. Rolling with Lindholm and Blueger on their own lines makes sense against LAK. Getting after their younger, smaller defencemen will be key so hopefully our solid forecheckers are on them (Miller, Garland, Hoglander, Suter).

Need to go 2-1-1 or better in the season series.

8 hours ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Me and my lovely wife are going. 😍 God, I just love those black skate jerseys!!!!

Me too. They're so sharp and I feel they really give the team a bit more intimidation factor.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Bob Long said:

I wish someone would bully me into millions. Who needs a middle aged smart ass?

Im thinking we could provide a one two punch down the middle.

Great twosome to build around. You might have to take a team friendly deal but im sure we can work something out. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

The Rangers have a better record then us by virtue of playing one less game. This will not due!

Release the Warriors                      

253b018a198697975759b07de000f1def3be7be6

Had to use the wiener.   Not sure what it's supposed to be (Kesse), but the colours marched better than Miller-time.   Yes free the skate, and move on. 

1 hour ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Punishment to play of the first line?

Sigh.

It was more a joke, etc as people have been ragging on both Petey and Mikhayev.

Apologies that that wasn't blatantly obvious.

5 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Hmm

5th straight start for Demmer. Starting to become a concern that Demmer is playing so much since the ASG break. This would be his 46th game played...have to think DeSmith needs to take some starts away from Demmer to keep him fresh come playoff time. At this rate, Demko might hit 60 games which I don't think will be beneficial for this team. 

A lot of teams are rotating their goalies every 3rd game. Winnipeg basically plays Hellebuyck two straight starts and go right to Brossoit regardless of the competition.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

8 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Hmm

5th straight start for Demmer. Starting to become a concern that Demmer is playing so much since the ASG break. This would be his 46th game played...have to think DeSmith needs to take some starts away from Demmer to keep him fresh come playoff time. At this rate, Demko might hit 60 games which I don't think will be beneficial for this team. 

A lot of teams are rotating their goalies every 3rd game. Winnipeg basically plays Hellebuyck two straight starts and go right to Brossoit regardless of the competition.

He's picked up the pace, but really he's not Martin Broduer or Mike Keenan, Furh'ing either.   Might get to 65 games which is what you hope and want from your number one guy.