[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

Put the lotto line back together 

Nothing to lose 

we’ve one one in 6

its clear that we suck atm

put it back together 

Edited by I.AM.THE.WALRUS
  • MillerTime 1

The thing I am concerned about is that we are supposed to be fine tuning our game and they look they are slowly getting worse over time. What happened to the four line team we had? Suter, zero goals, Mike no goals in I don’t know how many. Petey 1 goal in something  like 9 games. Blueger not scoring, Lafferty. It’s concerning that our game isn’t getting better.

5 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

LA is playing an effective box out then collapse game. Canucks will make adjustments and figure it out by the second, have faith. 

Nope. Tochetts pass it up the boards to be cut off or dump and chase  bullshit game after game has been figured out by everyone.A little pressure to kill the offense and the Canucks look exactly like they have in the 1st.Thus the 1 win in regulation in their last 6 .Playoffs could be very predictable in the 1st round.

Just now, The_Cherry said:

100% 

The puck just dies on his stick, it’s crazy to me how Kuzy used to get scratched 50% of the time but Ilya just gets a free pass to contribute absolutely nothing to the team 

Because Kuz did a lot of giveaways, and did zero forechecking. Mik at least is decent but not great defensively. But $4.75 mill is too much for a defensive forward, who seems to have lost his speed. Maybe the knee surgery?

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Ribs said:

Not the ideal first, but hanging in there.

Worst we've played in skate this season, hopefully big turnaround.

Need to reform lotto and move garly with bluegs i think. Pettey looks off again sadly. Maybe tru hogz with bluegs, rest can bash.

Tocchet getting the blender out.

We'll see the Lotto Line this period.  Lindy with Hogz & Garly. Then Suter centering the 3rd & Blue the 4th

That's my armchair prediction

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Because Kuz did a lot of giveaways, and did zero forechecking. Mik at least is decent but not great defensively. But $4.75 mill is too much for a defensive forward, who seems to have lost his speed. Maybe the knee surgery?

Yeah most likely, but his shooting is abysmal, I don’t think I’ve seen him actually put a puck on net in months. 
He’s got speed and intensity, but it doesn’t translate to offensive chances 

He looks like a chicken with his head cut off sometimes 

• Like 1

Mik- drew a penalty, but I think he could use a few games off, from time to time. Try to keep him fresh, so his speed doesn't get drained. surgery/recovery is his biggest problem.

Getting concerned as to just how much Demko is playing. DeSmith is going to be so cold, he will look bad-and then it will be longer till he gets a game- and he'd likely be even worse.

Cold, cold goalies suck.

4 minutes ago, Lemon Face said:

PDG,Juulsen,Bain,Mik.That is to many holes .

Juulsen and Bains is simple lack of experience.

PDG and Mik....yeah yuk.

PDG has hustle but not much else.

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Mitch4nhl said:

At the game tonight. It’s brutal how disinterested the team looks. Miller looks to be the only player to give a s***. 

Aside from the line change you mean?

• Cheers 1