[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

The thing I am concerned about is that we are supposed to be fine tuning our game and they look they are slowly getting worse over time. What happened to the four line team we had? Suter, zero goals, Mike no goals in I don’t know how many. Petey 1 goal in something  like 9 games. Blueger not scoring, Lafferty. It’s concerning that our game isn’t getting better.

It was bound to happen. Canucks were scoring at an unnatural pace in the beginning of the season. The goals have dried up. This is where they need to get greedy and get pucks low and whack them in. If you aren’t scoring you better find a way to score. No excuses. Instead of looking for the setup for a highlight reel goal they need to get gritty. I smell a trade coming. 

• Cheers 1

The Canucks are just ringing it around the boards (back & forth) in the offense end.

Nobody is getting control of the puck and playing with possession. LA is beating us to lose pucks and just clearing the zone.

Give the boys some red bull and to get in on pucks quicker.    

Edited by Blitz-Pix

2 minutes ago, Gurn said:

Mik- drew a penalty, but I think he could use a few games off, from time to time. Try to keep him fresh, so his speed doesn't get drained. surgery/recovery is his biggest problem.

Getting concerned as to just how much Demko is playing. DeSmith is going to be so cold, he will look bad-and then it will be longer till he gets a game- and he'd likely be even worse.

Cold, cold goalies suck.

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Mitch4nhl said:

At the game tonight. It’s brutal how disinterested the team looks. Miller looks to be the only player to give a s***. 

I didn't notice anyone. 

Also, and can’t blame him (kinda) with all the BS he must be hearing. EP40 during warmups was the only player not skating hard. Just coasting around. Could tell from warmups he wasn’t fully here. Hope I’m wrong. 

1 minute ago, Jim McMahon said:

It was bound to happen. Canucks were scoring at an unnatural pace in the beginning of the season. The goals have dried up. This is where they need to get greedy and get pucks low and whack them in. If you aren’t scoring you better find a way to score. No excuses. Instead of looking for the setup for a highlight reel goal they need to get gritty. I smell a trade coming. 

Good grounded take. Need to shake things up. Get more aggressive in front of the net. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Juulsen and Bains is simple lack of experience.

PDG and Mik....yeah yuk.

PDG has hustle but not much else.

No mater how you put it,to many floaters.

3 minutes ago, The_Cherry said:

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

Yep it’s worth the first line minutes he is getting. Who care about goals or points when he is supposed to be one of the top wingers. As long as he draws the occasional penalty he’s worth the money.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

2nd period I want to see

Boeser Pettersson Miller

Hoglander Lindholm Lafferty

Bains Blueger Garland

DiGiuseppe Suter Mikheyev

Hughes Hronek

Zadorov Myers

Cole Juulsen

And Myers needs to shoot from the point occasionally.  Twice he had a lane but put it behind the net where it died.  He has a decent shot