[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

The coach did. lol. I guess you haven’t  listened to Tochett’s postgame comments and it’s happened more than a few times. This post is a fail. lol. 

You don’t know what Tocchet asked - your post is a fail 

I hope they can keep Lindholm around, he does so many things well, would love to see hin & JT get a run together.

LA played their best game tonight & dictated the game from the start. We looks like a team that isn't prepared to take on the best of the best everynight, sadly.

Hopefully it's just a bad stretch over a grueling season, but if they can't show more it might be time to re-adjust playoff expectations, sadly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The team shoulders the majority. There were so many listless plays and performances tonight. It was weak. He mixed lines to get something going. They need another top six winger. And Erik Johnson. 

Don't want to be pissy but I stand by what I said;  I do admit the team was all over the place. Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if all this Pettersson talk was effecting

the team... 

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

So they have to be buyers or sellers and those are the only two options?

STAWNSY! I was tryna be funny bro

1 minute ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

You don’t know what Tocchet asked - your post is a fail 

This post is another:Encouragement Dog Poop GIF

It’s called media availability. He’s said things in his pregame/game day and postgame comments that have called out the players. I am not sure why you

see arguing something he said. lol but ok ignore his comments. Moving on. No point talking to a wall.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Don't want to be pissy but I stand by what I said;  I do admit the team was all over the place. Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if all this Pettersson talk was effecting

the team... 

You would think it has to be

• Cheers 1

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

Don't want to be pissy but I stand by what I said; 

Being a person of conviction isn’t being pissy. 

Just now, Rip The Mesh said:

I do admit the team was all over the place. Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if all this Pettersson talk was effecting

the team... 

This team will get crucified in the playoffs if they allow external issues to affect them. 

• Like 1

I think a 3 day break in between games is just what the doctor ordered. Not excusing their play but damn that’s a lot of hockey. Rest is needed. Schedule looks good going forward. Just tougher opponents which will be good for them heading into playoffs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • MillerTime 1

2 minutes ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

At least this should shut up all the "lotto line" people. Cause that sucked when Tocc put them out... continued to suck.

Totally agree, Miller/Boser 20 points in last 6 games, Petey? 3 points. 

We need to call a spade a spade here our concern is the 2nd line, Petey's line, not put this LOTTO LINE together again, Miller and Boes are fine by themselves.

Petey failed with Kuz and Mik. The Team brings in a fellow Swede to help out, Lindholm, 1 point in the last 6 games? 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

This is why you don’t start Demko for that many straight!! 

Yep, he's losing edge as Tock-it burns him out and Desmith gets more and more rusty.  I thought Tock-it was going to balance and preserve Demko's sanity and health this year by giving him a few less starts???? what happened to that????????

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, hockeyville88 said:

I firmly believe that sending so many players to the All-Star game is costing us. That was a key point in the season for everyone to rest up a little bit, and instead they were all at this lame excuse for an All-Star game

No it was just the schedule got a lot harder after the All-Star game, we all saw it and knew it would be the proving ground.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Devron said:

I think a 3 day break in between games is just what the doctor ordered. Not excusing their play but damn that’s a lot of hockey. Rest is needed. Schedule looks good going forward. Just tougher opponents which will be good for them heading into playoffs 

Do other fanbases even discuss the schedule as part of the teams performance or is it just us ? 🤔

Edited by iinatcc