[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

3 minutes ago, Breadnbutta said:

It's amazing how shitty this team is without Soucy and Joshua 

We miss them but ya - we should be a lot better that what we have been showing the last 6 games… 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Northern_Nuck said:

I noticed that they’re out of SYNC too. Puck seems to be bouncing too. But I fully expect them to bounce back with a better 2nd. 

Our of sync because Tocchet obliterated chemistry by spreading out the talent, leading to 4 useless lines. Now he's fucking up the D pairings too lol

• Upvote 1

LA is intercepting the cycle over and over.  We need to win those battles along the boards if we are gonna have any sustained ozone time.  LA shut down the Canucks perfectly in the 1st.

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Regroup and come out hard in the second

Need some adjustments

Nux having trouble forechecking in the o zone.  Puck in and comes right out. 

No one forchek

Vancouver needs to stop bringing the puck back in so deep after getting possession. Teams just keep the pressure on the retreating Canuck until they give up the puck again. 

Edited by Jim McMahon
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Jim McMahon said:

I don’t wanna bash too hard on Mik but he needs to be scratched. He provides absolutely nothing to this team. It’s too bad and I think that surgery really hindered his ability to play. 

100% 

The puck just dies on his stick, it’s crazy to me how Kuzy used to get scratched 50% of the time but Ilya just gets a free pass to contribute absolutely nothing to the team 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Looking like a Vegas-canucks first round matchup

We get bounced in the 1st regardless of who we play IMHO. Team is not very good.