[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Millions coming off Petey’s contract by the minute. I

am sorry but this team does not look like a contender at all. Pathetic effort by a lot of players right now.

Wouldn't it be hilarious (in a sad way of course) the team just limps to the playoffs this season ? 

A far contrast when the team was winning down the stretch last two seasons when the games were basically meaningless 🫠

2 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

15 mins left in the 2nd, down by 2. People throwing in the towel... seems somewhat familiar...

Buddy they have lost 5/6. Could be 6/7 after tonight. They are losing so much from all these losses. It just isn’t good enough. People are allowed to be upset by this . If you aren’t upset, something is wrong with you. Their mental toughness isn’t there. I think we are seeing what this team many be about when pressure to win is on. It’s not good.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, Apricot said:

COME ON CANUCKS

I SAID SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

Apricot power activated 

Edited by NucksFan
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

We are missing an extra gear lately that was there earlier in the season. Not sure where it went.

Been missing since the all star weekend it feels like.