[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Both suck.

I guess by next season we are going to hate Russians again after a few seasons of forgetting this thread did for so long 😅

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hammertime said:

OUR PP IS SOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!! 

Holy shit it's not just execution it's terrible guys don't know where to be. 

Go slap dipshit Ricky.He  took it over himself.Knows better than any pp coach they can hire I guess

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

So he’d be in the press box cheering the rest of them on?

Mik should of been benched back in November but Tock-it had a hard-on for him and Not Kuz.   Too bad.

Since the Allstar break, it's almost like they figure after the Lindholm trade, that they don't have to work as hard. They do in spurts, and Miller has been awesome, but too many are not really going at full pace right now.

2 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

I can’t watch this anymore… We’re gonna lose again

one win in seven games

Just cuz Soucy and Joshua are out 

Petey sucks as does every other forward except Miller 

Joshua should probably get a bigger contract than Petey tbh but that’s not how the NHL works

• Confused 1

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Cole looks like shit. 

I'm not a fan either. There have been some games where he's been quite good though. Not often enough but he's on a 1 year deal and you're not going to get much better on the ufa market for the price he's been ok. 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, iinatcc said:

I guess by next season we are going to hate Russians again after a few seasons of forgetting this thread did for so long 😅

I can deal with Zads. I think Podz is awesome.

But Kuz if he's not scoring he's useless.

Mik can defend, but he was brought in to improve our speed. And he's lost that with the knee surgery.

Just now, PeteyBoeser said:

People hate on Petey but Lindholm sucks more.. now we don’t have 1st round again! So mad!! 

Lindholm needs wingers with experience.  Not Bains