[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

Just now, Mando27 said:

What does Petey have to do to get the Miller treatment? Why is he immune.

Once he signs then no more immunity.. Coach don't want to upset him or he won't sign 😁

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

The problem with this team right now is they don’t have any mental toughness at all. It’s been proven over and over again over these last 7 games. They had it against Boston but doing it 1/7 games is nothing to brag about.

The REAL problem is, we've overhauled this team multiple times over 5+ years. Outside of Demko, Pettersson, Boeser, Hughes and Miller. So if we are still this mentality frail team, it's on one or more of those guys.

1 minute ago, WanyeJetski said:

Elias Lindholm is super mid at best. Tell me I’m wrong. 

Not worth a 1st round pick from what he’s shown so far, but I hope he finds his groove and proves me wrong 

• Like 1

Our two biggest threats in Petey and Hughes have looked really out of sorts since the ASG and haven't elevated their game.

Perhaps their young age and inexperience, but both have really let this team down since the break. 

8 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

I guess by next season we are going to hate Russians again after a few seasons of forgetting this thread did for so long 😅

Not necessarily.    I loved Kuz and he certainly had more upside than Mik who has been a complete failure.  I also think Big-Z is reasonably priced and Pods will be an asset in future and they still make the best VODKA!

Oh and lets not forget their cheerleaders!!!!!!!!!💌

Russian hockey cheerleaders - 9GAGRussian Ice Hockey Cheerleaders (34 pics)

Edited by RU SERIOUS