[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

Put the lines in the blender, sure what the fuck? Why not Hoglander, Lindholm, and Garland? Let's throw some shit at the wall and see what sticks.

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Maybe someone can give an objective view on this.......if Miller is such a great leader, why does the team play bad when he's playing at his best?

I blame this bad stretch on coaching strategy.  They changed an engine that worked in the PP, and the D pairs (Cole and Myers pairing specifically).  Those have been our main problems besides Petey being a bum 

Another problem is that whenever we play well defensively the other team has played better or gotten better goaltending. Can Tochett call his timeout? Get these boys heads out of their asses.

Canucks under pressure:

Falling Down Oops GIF by Minnesota State University Moorhead

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Rindiculous said:

I blame this bad stretch on coaching strategy.  They changed an engine that worked in the PP, and the D pairs (Cole and Myers pairing specifically).  Those have been our main problems besides Petey being a bum 

But when petey is flying and dominating, the team is in win mode.  When miller is at his best, the team doesn't play well

2 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Did Doughty get his 500th assist yet? I heart Shorty mention he's one away.

Doing the math yes. 

Welp another milestone at the Canucks expense 😅