[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

Just now, The Aquaman said:

Can’t wait for playoffs to start! As long as we are in the dance. 

who cares about matchups in the playoffs, you have to beat the best to be the best.

We will slip down enough to face Vegas who will sweep us.

Just now, The Aquaman said:

who cares about matchups in the playoffs, you have to beat the best to be the best.

Kings are playing like it's a playoff.  They just leap frogged by preds to WC2. 

Nux need to learn how to beat this type of checking.  

EP looking better. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

We will slip down enough to face Vegas who will sweep us.

This is what is infuriating. They dont seem to get it. We aren’t seeing the desperation to finish as high as possible in the standings. Pathetic effort. They aren’t paying like a first place team. This look like a 8th team at best.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

What’s happened to our superb conditioning? We eat fast food on the all star break. No speed or energy in this game.

I guess the team did Fat and Happy

Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

OUR PP IS SOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!! 

Holy shit it's not just execution it's terrible guys don't know where to be. 

Go slap dipshit Ricky.He  took it over himself.Knows better than any pp coach they can hire I guess

1 minute ago, Hammertime said:

NO I don't want those kinds of chants. Agreed he's not been good tonight but this is our building. 

No I wasn’t promoting it just the way it was written sounded like it would be a chant 

if tocchet continues to put lindholm in the 3rd line or 4th line whatever u wanna call it.. this trade is looking worse and worse everyday.. Lindholm was a top 6 brought in to replace kuz on the top 6.. and now he's in the 3rd line.. offensively we have been worse since the trade.. we are desperately needing another top 6 or we are gonna get bounced in 4.

at the same time it's about time demko steals a game.. he's been good this year.. but lately he haven't been the demko of early season and i don't recall him stealing a game for the canucks for a long while now

Edited by wai_lai416
  • Like 1