[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

Just now, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Let’s hope so

petey has lost his mojo

The whole team has no mojo. Miller has caught what everyone else has tonight.  6/7 is sooo bad. Good teams don’t lose two in a row. This is two in a couple of weeks.

1 minute ago, CanucksFan26 said:

This is the most uninspired effort I’ve seen this season. What happened to this squad? Good lord. A trade and an injury to Joshua and we just don’t show up anymore. 

I'm telling you, trading Kuzmenko killed that dressing room. 

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Man this is one team I don't want to go up against in the playoffs.  So defensive, so boring, so frustrating.... like the Minnesota Wild back in the Gaborik days.

Take your pick: Nashville or LA.

Just now, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Let’s hope so

petey has lost his mojo

Not impressed with much in that period. Miller trying to get something going with Boeser was the highlight. Thats fucking sad. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, The Aquaman said:

They are desperate, we aren’t. 🙂

Time to start a fight. 

Even if they don't win tonight, need some fire for the next game next week in LA. 

How much line juggling has to happen before the lotto line gets a go, they're down let's go! Give Lindholm Hoggy and Garland or something for now or Hog and Suter, etc we have a 2C if the lotto hogs the talent might as well try it. Too much like the TG days watching Bains(no offense he's great but really not a top 6 NHL guy, same with Lafferty. Coach seems more willing to put the grinders on the top lines to freshen things up than loading up the top guys. I feel like this line blender action is gotta stop soon. Get some(somewhat) fixed lines before the playoffs. 

Edited by Rick_theRyper

Just now, Dom said:

I'm telling you, trading Kuzmenko killed that dressing room. 

No. If anything it was bringing someone new in. But too early to tell at this point anyway. 

It's a slump. We'll pull out of it. 

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

At least JT is playing prominently - again.  If we had one - maybe two more players on the team playing with that effort we likely wouldn't be down 2-0.

Again, when he plays like this, the team plays poorly.  Lots of talk about miller dragging the team into the fight, but that simply isn't the case

• Like 1