[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

Unless they find another leg in the third I think this is pretty much it. We have no answer against this style of game, and we have to play this team 4 more times. 

Is there any timeline for Joshua's return? 

1 minute ago, Jim McMahon said:

Well when you say 649 out loud you are saying six forty nine. Gotcha right before you deleted 😅

I didn't delete anything. I didn't comment. Just fixed the original post to say 6 40 9

1 minute ago, van_can_fan said:

No. If anything it was bringing someone new in. But too early to tell at this point anyway. 

It's a slump. We'll pull out of it. 

I don't think we will. 

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

The whole team has no mojo. Miller has caught what everyone else has tonight.  6/7 is sooo bad. Good teams don’t lose two in a row. This is two in a couple of weeks.

Miller has 11 pts in the last 5 games he is not the issue. 

• Like 1
  • MillerTime 1

2 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

How much line juggling has to happen before the lotto line gets a go, they're down let's go! Give Lindholm Hoggy and Garland or something for now or Hog and Suter, etc we have a 2C if the lotto hogs the talent might as well try it. Too much like the TG days watching Bains(no offense he's great but really not a top 6 NHL guy, same with Lafferty. Coach seems more willing to put the grinders on the top lines to freshen things up than loading up the top guys. I feel like this line blender action is gotta stop soon. Get some(somewhat) fixed lines before the playoffs. 

Who is this "LindHome Guy" folks keep mentioning?????

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Man this is one team I don't want to go up against in the playoffs.  So defensive, so boring, so frustrating.... like the Minnesota Wild back in the Gaborik days.

They have solid firepower when healthy too

Doughty and Kopitar are both still very effective 

If we lose then we got 3 out of 6 during this mini one. Road trip might help then its the long 9 where we can fix a lot.

Hoping for a comeback but sky isn't falling.

Like to see lotto or garly with miller. 

1 minute ago, JeremyCuddles said:

This needs to be the Canucks in the 3rd. The game ain't over and we are only down 2.

d180dc29-57a8-45a9-aca6-e3740e9d5b84_text.gif

It’s a bad strategy to keep doing this. Have to show up the first shift of the game. They just want it to be so easy right now.

We need plays transitionally and off the rush or nothing is changing. Not a pretty game so far in basically all areas. The new pp gives me zero confidence. Coaches and players all need to wake up. 

Can't let Demko off the hook either.2 goals on his first 10 shots and neither were that tough.A constant dump and chase leads this team into lazy play.Quick passes and working the middle of the ice is a thing of the past.Not one player on 4 lines does anything but throw the puck behind the back of the net.It's been 10 seasons of coaching this system.Tocchet is no better.The great teams score a shit load of goals dricving the net without 5 guys in a box before a shot is taken like the Canucks.Just watch the highlights between periods and see how they're scored.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, van_can_fan said:

No. If anything it was bringing someone new in. But too early to tell at this point anyway. 

It's a slump. We'll pull out of it. 

Last 2 seasons Canucks played very well in March and April. I am hoping this applies to this season or else ...

wEGGoJ.gif

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

let Lindolm walk to free agency, he's just not a fit. 

Yes.  If I were him, I would sign for one year deal for similar salary and try to pad the stats to get higher paycheck the year after.   Canucks is just better at scoring than other teams in the regular season.  No other team would offer him at the salary he's earning right now. He is having a down year.  Happens to everyone in history.

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Again, when he plays like this, the team plays poorly.  Lots of talk about miller dragging the team into the fight, but that simply isn't the case

You and RU Serious should get a room

• Like 1
  • Haha 2