[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

3 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

This needs to be the Canucks in the 3rd. The game ain't over and we are only down 2.

d180dc29-57a8-45a9-aca6-e3740e9d5b84_text.gif

But really what are the odds of the team relying on a 3rd period rally to win it? 

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well. Other teams stars do and are stars are nowhere to be found. If your name isn’t Miller, you aren’t bringing anything to the table.

Boeser has 4 goals in the last 5 games.

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I said tonight. Everyone looks awful.

Miller has been fine.. he has 4 shots on net (most on the team), 72% on face offs and 2nd highest TOI out of all forwards.. AND not a minus.  

Edited by quattrob
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Despite what RU and CanucksHater82 think.

I said TONIGHT. lol. TONIGHT. Miller has been ok but not dominant but you can’t expect him to be on every night either. The other starts have to step up at some point. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

5 minutes ago, Wing said:

Unless they find another leg in the third I think this is pretty much it. We have no answer against this style of game, and we have to play this team 4 more times. 

Is there any timeline for Joshua's return? 

happy-new-year-2025-2025.gif

3 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Who is this "LindHome Guy" folks keep mentioning?????

He's the dude bro we sent the other red flow man with da bo font in da front for but been wit the bros in the hole that's da 3rd line bro sad since the big dude with sas broke his mit

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

But really what are the odds of the team relying on a 3rd period rally to win it? 

Not very good, but hey. I'd rather hope they get a scrappy win than stink up the joint for an entire 60.

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Hopefully Tocchet is tearing the locker room apart right now. The garbage in the second that the Canucks tried to pass off as playing won’t do. 

Tocchet needs to abandon this balanced center approach that is failing miserably right now.  

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Hopefully Tocchet is tearing the locker room apart right now. The garbage in the second that the Canucks tried to pass off as playing won’t do. 

He should be. If he isn't, Huston we gotta problem.

• Vintage 1