[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

1 minute ago, iinatcc said:

Or trade hime before the deadline ... Recover those assets 

wasn't Boston after him as well? I'd take their 1st 2024 straight up for him, I see the Bruins choking in the 1st round again. 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

Last 2 seasons Canucks played very well in March and April. I am hoping this applies to this season or else ...

wEGGoJ.gif

Last two seasons those were our last games in the year and they were entirely meaningless. 

This year we know we have playoffs coming... it's a totally different feel for the players

But yeah, I'd like good hockey to the end too

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, van_can_fan said:

We're still top five in the NHL and tomorrow is March

But you do you

Ya but it’s hard to remember them dominating any teams lately. We look average and on par with teams struggling to get into the playoffs which shouldn’t be the case when we are considered to be contenders. I am just not seeing a good team lately. If they can at least get a point from this game that would be amazing.  Hopefully they turn it around in March. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Moeknows said:

You and RU Serious should get a room

No kidding.  Only morons can't see 11 points in the last 5 games by Miller as dragging the team into the fight.  Especially considering how little the rest of the stars have been doing.

• MillerTime 1

8 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

They have solid firepower when healthy too

Doughty and Kopitar are both still very effective 

Those are their vets that came to play.  They know they must win these games to stay in the playoff hunt. 

Meanwhile Nux leaders are not bringing their A game.  EP, QH, BB, JT, Demko.  All can be better. Rest of the team is just as frustrating to watch.    Garly was pretty good, but we need more from everyone. 

1 minute ago, van_can_fan said:

Last two seasons those were our last games in the year and they were entirely meaningless. 

This year we know we have playoffs coming... it's a totally different feel for the players

But yeah, I'd like good hockey to the end too

Yep so March and April will see what this team is made of. 

If they can't repeat their march/April performance from the last 2 seasons it shows this team doesn't have it 

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

No. He seems disconnected. 

Yeah some nights he looks like he is interested, hitting , skating hard on the puck and other days, not so much.

47 minutes ago, Hammertime said:

Re Bains.....That's fine. Neither is Pod. I'd still rather those 2 have the opportunity to gain experience over Dries. Who is a known factor don't get me wrong Dries is probably the more servicable of the 3 he just has not much to gain from a callup beyond a paychek. 

I 100% agree, call the guys up who have a good chance of playing with us next year. Get them the experience!