[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

Just now, van_can_fan said:

If we lose tonight we're 21 games over .500

Give your head a shake

Yeah, I'm not the problem here bud. It's the team. What about this team makes you think they're a threat to anyone? The book is out on Tocchet and they have no answers.

• ThereItIs 1

EP was at the goal line not coming back hard.  BB caught watching and not checking

This is a team loss. 

Guys need to be accountable for this.  

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Is it maybe time we stop with the dump and chase?

But it will be different next time or the time after that or the time after that or the time after that.

Just now, DownUndaCanuck said:

Hughes and Hronek have been a mess of late and that sums it up. Best pairing in the league getting shattered. Team is below 0.500 since the ASG.

Both look mediocre of late.   

lol what was boeser doing he’s like can’t decide if he wanted to cover the guy or not. Ep is struggling hard.. but I feel like hronek and Hughes have been struggling just as hard just no one is talking about it.. demko haven’t been bad but he haven’t really made that big save when we needed it this month 

• Like 1

This isn’t a good team

right now. Maybe a closed door meeting is in store. They just look and are playing like complete shit. I am a bit annoyed Tochett doesn’t call timeouts to get them motivated.

Canucks:

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by Jurassic World

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1