[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

Just now, Jaimito said:

EP was at the goal line not coming back hard.  BB caught watching and not checking

This is a team loss. 

Guys need to be accountable for this.  

Petey too busy getting frustrated he cant out smart an all timer in kopitar. Battle harder bud.. 

Too little too late.  Why it took so long to reunite the lottoline is beyond me.  Not sure what it's gonna take to get outta this funk... hope PA/JR bring in the right guys at the TDL.  Could make or break this group right now.

Just now, Chicken. said:

Just wait til soucy and joshua come back 🤩

That's gonna help, assuming no setbacks. 

But the poor play is not due to lack of them.  

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Yeah, I'm not the problem here bud. It's the team. What about this team makes you think they're a threat to anyone? The book is out on Tocchet and they have no answers.

We're 21 games over .500... Thats a lot of winning and proof we've found lots of answers through the year 

You actually might be part of the problem 

I was always concerned about our stamina this season, we've never played a good lengthy season and fatigue is showing across the group. Everyone looks rubbish, even/especially our stars.

Coaches need to do something to rally everyone.

Management could make a trade but I think equally as important - sign Petey and watch him take off.

Just now, van_can_fan said:

You're wrong

If we lose tonight we're 21 games over .500 

Who cares what this team did before the ASG. 

This is the most important time of the year, and they are showing they can't hang. 

Just now, van_can_fan said:

We're 21 games over .500... Thats a lot of winning and proof we've found lots of answers through the year 

You actually might be part of the problem 

Lol whatever, apologist. Are you watching the game or the standings? Because we're falling in both.