[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

Just now, Jaimito said:

Maybe good to be embarrassed, rather than a close loss.  

Big wake up call.  

Problem is we keep doing the same mistakes, are the players actually tired or does Soucy and Joshua make big difference 

I knew we were screwed tonight when the team didn't get going after that hit by Juulsen.

Check the Canucks for a pulse. WTF is going on?

8 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I am starting to think that it’s saying a lot about our leadership in terms of the core. They just aren’t responding to Tochetts comments post game. Where is the fire? You got called out and you just don’t show up. I am looking at you Hughes, Petey, Lindholm.

Lindholm does suck for sure..the chemistry has bin out of wack since he arrived basically 

As a canuck fanatic, what a pathetic game. I turned it off and I never do that.

The year started out great and now the canucks look like shit. If they play like this they will go out in the first round in 4 straight.

Trade petey and get a haul. Signing him for 12.5 m per year is a huge mistake.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

I never understand why he’s up..  he got no finish..  rather get pod or raty get a chance  

He’s been Abbotsford’s best two way forward all season.

• Confused 1

Of course, my feed just stopped. 

That's my sign. 

Night guys. 

Team will rebound.  I rather they lose like this now than in Round 1.  Lot of stuff to learn from this loss.  

All that Kopitar and Doughty gave me 2012 playoffs flashbacks.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Remember when Tochett says they can’t be reading their own headlines well I think the all star game screwed us. They read too many headlines about being contenders.

And now they are ...