[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

Just now, -dlc- said:

Oh well, let the Queens have this one. We'll get them next time.

Right oh well. Oh well after every loss in this 6/7 losses. It can’t be oh well. That’s the issue right now. The team looks like they are also saying oh well.  We will get them next game until there aren’t any left. Talk about giving up.

Just now, van_can_fan said:

You're hilarious

If you can't see the positive in where we are in the standings, then I don't know what to tell ya

They're in a slump. And they still top five in the NHL and it's March tomorrow. Been a good season but I couldn't care less if you think so or not

Buddy, not sure you've been watching but this team is absolute dog shit right now. They lost a 3rd liner and a top 4 d to injuries and it fucking fell apart. 

Tocchet had them playing grind it out hockey and it worked early season because everyone was kinda coasting through the dog days and now that everyone is bringing more effort, the Canucks are mediocre AF. It's only going to get tougher from here on out. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Imagine spending $500 to watch this game live???????giphy.gif

Imagine lumping in a hockey player with gang members because he’s of south Asian descent and from Surrey.

3 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

I never understand why he’s up..  he got no finish..  rather get pod or raty get a chance  

He is (still) Abby's leading scorer and was the AHL AllStar MVP.  He deserved a look

• Upvote 1

I firmly believe that sending so many players to the All-Star game is costing us. That was a key point in the season for everyone to rest up a little bit, and instead they were all at this lame excuse for an All-Star game

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Demko hasn't been that great for quite sometime now and I'm genuinely worried about him.

I felt with Luongo we would genuinely have a shot at shutting out the other teams or holding a lead, but I feel like Demko will always give up a couple goals or allow a late one with pressure. It's why our PK isn't as good too

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

There’s something wrong with the team. Disconnected all over the ice. For a few games now.

Crap

Balls ..

I was stoked for this game. Sucks when my boys are like let's watch a movie. 

• Vintage 1

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Buddy, not sure you've been watching but this team is absolute dog shit right now. They lost a 3rd liner and a top 4 d to injuries and it fucking fell apart. 

Tocchet had them playing grind it out hockey and it worked early season because everyone was kinda coasting through the dog days and now that everyone is bringing more effort, the Canucks are mediocre AF. It's only going to get tougher from here on out. 

Buddy, I know. We're in a slump. We want to pull out of it. We haven't yet. It's called sports.

It helps to keep the big picture in mind.