[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

1 hour ago, Heretic said:

Go Canucks GO!

I like the Breakfast Club, but IMHO,  this is a better match for LA:

Nick Nolte!  Full circle.   Oh that's that other guy who got his arm burnt in one of the best 80's movies,  Lethal Weapon.   Get those two confused, but Nolte takes to this role like a duck to water.    You know the paint sniffer.    Lighter to arm.  Final boss fight.    This movie was/is a gem.   

Edited by IBatch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Haha let's just play 7 D and 11 fwds

Zadorov Petey Hoglander

Let's go! 

Unleash the pain ! Imagine General Zad going into the for check absolutely crushing guys.. Jesus that would be scary! 

* when Soucy comes back that is

Edited by Rick_theRyper
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IBatch said:

He's picked up the pace, but really he's not Martin Broduer or Mike Keenan, Furh'ing either.   Might get to 65 games which is what you hope and want from your number one guy.  

Or Luongo.  Whatever his faults in the post season, guy was a machine in the regular season.  Willing to share the spotlight with Schneider (willing to give up starts so both would win the Jennings trophy) as well.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, IBatch said:

Nick Nolte!  Full circle.   Oh that's that other guy who got his arm burnt in one of the best 80's movies,  Lethal Weapon.   Get those two confused, but Nolte takes to this role like a duck to water.    You know the paint sniffer.    Lighter to arm.  Final boss fight.    This movie was/is a gem.   

Great record - ‘remain in light’ is a classic 

why do we need a goal song?

just crank the goal horn and have the crowds cheering be the goal song

Canucks need to be focus in this important divisional game and look for opportunities + breakdowns - the Kings are a big, grinding out sort of team that works the cycle and boards pretty well.  They also go the net often so hopefully the Canucks D can maintain good box outs tonight. It's a good test for the team as they will have upcoming games against big teams like Vegas - and see what works with some of the bigger opponents.  I think they can take some of their recent experience against the Blues / Flyers and Minnesota and expect a similar quality opponent.

Really hope the Canucks can play a focused 60m game - these are type of quality opponents that may come up in the Spring for them.

Just Win.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

Juulsen will be a regular in our d-core next year. Great #6/7 dman. 
Great cap hit.

Hits. Blocks. Steps up to opposing players.

Cant really ask for much more. 

Kudos to Foote and Gonchar for helping him take that big step from "tweener" to actual NHL player.....He was a first round pick so he always had the tools. Amazing what good coaching can do. I think there's still alot more upside to him as well. I see a Luke Schenn 2.0 coming.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IBatch said:

I’d rather have some thing fired up like summertime blues by The Who

the opening riff… 

fuck some shit up