[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

2 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

How dare they make it personal and not respond to you and other nobodies calling them out 

The coach did. lol. I guess you haven’t  listened to Tochett’s postgame comments and it’s happened more than a few times. This post is a fail. lol. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1

Just now, AngryGoose said:

I used to despise EDM (still do) but honestly LA is the team I wanted VAN to trounce.  You just know Doughty is talking shit

I hated how shorty was saying Doughty only had 2 4 point games... how does that come up when play is underway. FANBOY.

1 minute ago, Captain Kirk said:

So how come Miller and Boeser are the only ones coming to work the last couple of weeks?

And as I said, it's interesting that the team isn't following miller

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

The bigger worry is that JR will go all - in with this bunch at the TDL and trade away more draft picks. prospects and our future to try and get us to win a few games post season.

Nah, we lost a game. We're clearly sellers now

Just now, NoCupSyndrome said:

The abandon ship crowd is out.

Rough month but hard not to see it coming. Not that bad when put into context. They needed to tread water through horrible stretch of the schedule and they did just that.

13 games in 23 days

Record: 5 - 6 - 2

8 road games (3-4+1)

5 home games (2-2-1)

First 6 games of Feb: 4-2-0

Last 7 games of Feb: 1-4-2

Remaining games

20 games in 49 days (as of March 1st)

8 road (California, Arizona, Winnipeg)

12 home games. (9 game homestand)

Doesn't give me a lot of hope for any sort of playoff success if a busy February just wrecks them.

2 minutes ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

I hated how shorty was saying Doughty only had 2 4 point games... how does that come up when play is underway. FANBOY.

Maybe Shorty is the Terminator ?

terminator-match.gif

Edited by iinatcc

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Doesn't give me a lot of hope for any sort of playoff success if a busy February just wrecks them.

Have you looked at the records of the other top teams? This is the arm pit portion of the season.

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It’s called pride and I am questioning if the players have any after all these losses and being called out to show up and haven’t. Only players right now are Miller and Boeser. What happened to being tough to play at home? So pathetic lately.

I feel like I believe that I heard that I sense that based on the body language of your recent posts that you haven’t been showing up here with as much vigour lately either 

2 minutes ago, ABNuck said:

Nah, we lost a game. We're clearly sellers now

So they have to be buyers or sellers and those are the only two options?

Just now, stawns said:

And as I said, it's interesting that the team isn't following miller

Miller is 7th in NHL scoring.  HEs played well all year. The team has played well for the majority of the season.  The two are not mutually exclusive as you are portraying.  In fact you should credit miller for continuing to play well while the team has taken a dip for 3 weeks.

Why dont you just come out and say you think Miler is toxic.  What else can you be getting at?

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

12 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

Country music , what is this, it isn’t Calgary … we want hockey music 

....hey- that's Maple Ridge music you're talkin about there partner....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

Right….I lose focus quickly, and give up.

Just like the Canucks? 

Zing .... 

Pie Tss GIF

Edited by iinatcc