[GDT] L.A Kings @ Vancouver Canucks Thursday Feb 29th @ 7pm pt/10pm et| The Pacific Division Dominance Edition |

John.Tallhouse

17 minutes ago, DixonWard said:

I think he's trying but this might be the worst game he's played this year.  The whole team's passing and puck control was terrible, including Hughes and I don't remember seeing that from him this year.

Have to agree.  He's been making a few bad mistakes a game for the last 4-5 games - which is very unusual for him.  He looks drained like the entire team does now.   Still think he's an excellent player - just out of gas now. Hopefully Tock-it doesn't keep overplaying him and burn him out entirely like he's doing to Demko now.

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, farinush said:

I’ll admit, I’ve been a certified EP40 hater lately but I would offer him $15 mil before I offer Mikheyev $4.75. My word he has been a black hole on every line 

It’s too bad. He looked a lot better playing injured last year! 

2 minutes ago, NucksNation said:

lol what, and Karlsson and Podz are? Karlsson does absolutely nothing when he’s called up and Podz ain’t even on Bains level, can barely score in the AHL. 

Karlsson is by far Abby’s best player right now and Podz has been doing nothing but score.

Bains ain’t ready, time to give someone else a look until they acquire another forward.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Where’d you get your certification? Looking to upgrade. 

Same place I got my degree from. Jim Benning school of management 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Devron said:

Definitely the games are getting harder 

Rangers and Panthers are the only teams really lighting it up the past 10 games. Lots of the top tier are playing average or slightly better as well. 

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

Totally agree, Miller/Boser 20 points in last 6 games, Petey? 3 points. 

We need to call a spade a spade here our concern is the 2nd line, Petey's line, not put this LOTTO LINE together again, Miller and Boes are fine by themselves.

Petey failed with Kuz and Mik. The Team brings in a fellow Swede to help out, Lindholm, 1 point in the last 6 games? 

I think putting Miller/Brock on one PP and Petey/Hughes on a seperate PP was good, to point out to everyone that Boeser has chemistry with Miller.

Alot of people complain that JT is only successful because Hughes on D.

This provides clarity. And although Petey got the puck on his stick tonight, playing with JT and Brock, (lotto line) and even with Hughes hronek back together they were a big failure, maybe -4? I didnt look at the stats yet but felt like a -20

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Vancan said:

Rangers and Panthers are the only teams really lighting it up the past 10 games. Lots of the top tier are playing average or slightly better as well. 

Yeah that’s true. It’s the only true struggles of the year recently. Luckily I was at the Boston game and that was so fun. Got lucky. But yeah we’ve been spoiled this year. Let’s hop they can turn it around on this road trip 

Even quin and peteys interviews there were not interesting or energetic. Petey especially seems dull. Just like uhh yeah idn what the problem is. We gotta figure it out and not expect it to be easy. Honestly kind of looks depressed. Toch presents a solution and assessment here i like and agree with. 

1 minute ago, VintageActualCanuckfan said:

I think putting Miller/Brock on one PP and Petey/Hughes on a seperate PP was good, to point out to everyone that Boeser has chemistry with Miller.

Alot of people complain that JT is only successful because Hughes on D.

This provides clarity. And although Petey got the puck on his stick tonight, playing with JT and Brock, (lotto line) and even with Hughes hronek back together they were a big failure, maybe -4? I didnt look at the stats yet but felt like a -20

Yes and Petey is usually identified as our #1 C when we see the line ups posted. Miller is the #1 C for awhile now. Bo tried to be that guy too. 

Petey's our #2 C or is it Lindholm?

Either way, whoever Petey plays with, they don't do well and yes the PP changes is a good example of that.

Just now, XxNaslundxX said:

Even quin and peteys interviews there were not interesting or energetic. Petey especially seems dull. Just like uhh yeah idn what the problem is. We gotta figure it out and not expect it to be easy. Honestly kind of looks depressed. Toch presents a solution and assessment here i like and agree with. 

That’s the Swedish for you. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, LucBourdon28 said:

The boys don't look like they're having much fun out there.

Maybe what the team really needs is a guy like

image.png.4e3ff46b076a2873ef3d5abd53d1dfea.png

A guy not good enough to play in the NHL?