Vaccine thread

Gurn

21 minutes ago, RedRover said:

Unvaxxed prime stud slinging wods. Tall Neanimorphic  indigenous genetics, green eyes, born here.

let the spit balin begin hunnay

dm me

*no  tourists or bootlickers please

Is that your Tinder profile?

• Haha 4

7 retail (all below the age of 50) coworkers all recently diagnosed with cancer.  Why do I know more people with cancer than pre Vaccination?  Does everyone else see a sharp increase of their family/friends with cancer since this vaccine rollout? 

Edited by bolt
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, bolt said:

7 retail (all below the age of 50) coworkers all recently diagnosed with cancer. 

1) Why do I know more people with cancer than pre Vaccination? 

2)Does everyone else see a sharp increase of their family/friends with cancer since this vaccine rollout? 

1) I don't know though I'm sorry to hear this is the case for you.

2) No, I don't think so or I'm sure we'd be hearing about it.

3) Haven't we been through all this a month or so ago?

Edited by Satchmo
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Satchmo said:

1) I don't know though I'm sorry to hear this is that case for you.

2) No, I don't think so or I'm sure we'd be hearing about it.

3) Haven't we been through all this a month or so ago?

4) might want to get that employer's place of work checked out for possible carcinogens (air, water, surfaces, goods)

5) so far, based on those notes, the only commonality is the employer; there's not even a note about vaccination status of those individuals (not that it matters)

• Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, bolt said:

7 retail (all below the age of 50) coworkers all recently diagnosed with cancer.  Why do I know more people with cancer than pre Vaccination?  Does everyone else see a sharp increase of their family/friends with cancer since this vaccine rollout? 

Nope.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, bolt said:

Yes unfortunately.

Need someone smarter than me to link the two. Could be other variables in play.

Vaxx is bad.  Tinfoil hatters.

What's that about consequences?

I feel for the parents who actually understand about medical science.  Sad.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2024/02/measles-erupts-in-florida-school-where-11-of-kids-are-unvaccinated/

Measles erupts in Florida school where 11% of kids are unvaccinated

Over 100 children at the school are susceptible to virus.

• Sad 1

On 2/20/2024 at 11:43 AM, the destroyer of worlds said:

Vaxx is bad.  Tinfoil hatters.

What's that about consequences?

I feel for the parents who actually understand about medical science.  Sad.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2024/02/measles-erupts-in-florida-school-where-11-of-kids-are-unvaccinated/

Measles erupts in Florida school where 11% of kids are unvaccinated

Over 100 children at the school are susceptible to virus.

and Jesus said unto them, go forth and spread the measles. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, bolt said:

How many covid shots are everyone up to and how many times have you caught covid?

Me 2 shots 1 covid infection (4 weeks after 2nd shot)

5 and never.   Sounds like I was a bit luckier than you but I'm glad to see we are both still alive.

• Upvote 1

7 shots. No Covid. No cancer lol. Just a heart attack two weeks after the fifth shot. Had some fun teasing the nurses about that.

That being said I have outlived my father by 18 years and my grandfather by 25 years who both died from heart attacks. 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

How did we get to this point where people would discard their acquired knowledge on vaccines when it comes to COVID? The amount of misinformation on vaccines have been so bad. I get why some people are SKEPTICAL about the vaccines, but there's no excuse why they don't "trust" scientific sources, but will openly trust the underground, unverifiable ones. It's confirmation bias at its peak.

I've had six COVID shots. No covid thankfully. Get your COVID shots the way you'd get your regular vaccines, folks. In the past, we ALL used to get measles/chickenpox shots and we wouldn't even question it BECAUSE we knew the outcome was VERY bad.

How did we get to this moment where we can lie to ourselves that a few million deaths of COVID worldwide is no big deal. Ridiculous.

• Upvote 2