Vaccine thread

Gurn

1 hour ago, Ricky Ravioli said:

There's about 30 different people in any given political thread that are more than happy to do that for me. 

One thing I don't like about "skippy" as you all soo lovingly refer him to as has been pretty non committal on hard immigration numbers. Not hard for me to do. Now you do the same with Trudeau 🍻

He went far too easy on the Klown Kar Konvoy.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Arrogant Worms said:

Alberta premier’s support for town hall questioning COVID vaccines worries experts

https://globalnews.ca/news/10511738/danielle-smith-covid-vaccine-town-hall/

Alberta Premier Danielle Smith says she supports an upcoming United Conservative Party event that casts doubt on COVID-19 vaccine safety.

The event, called “An Injection of Truth”, is a town hall that organizers claim will provide scientific data regarding the negative impact of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine on children.

William Makis is one of the speakers scheduled to be at the June 17 event in Calgary. Although he claims he was wrongfully terminated, his practice permit was suspended by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta.

Another scheduled panellist, Chris Shoemaker, had his licensce suspended in 2023.

Albertabama, unfricken believable.

• ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

If this is Alberta moving forward, I hope that they separate 

The only issue I have with it is physically splitting BC from the rest of the country, as it's not feasible to use the Territories for transport to bypass Alberta.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

The only issue I have with it is physically splitting BC from the rest of the country, as it's not feasible to use the Territories for transport to bypass Alberta.

Ship all the morans to Idaho (moran magnet state) and keep Alberta? 

24 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

It'll be a drive through country.

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Already a drive through province. Stop in Field and then next stop is Swift Current. 

I've done that drive many times. If you have a hybrid you can make great time blowing through moran-land (that's new Alberta).

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

I've done that drive many times. If you have a hybrid you can make great time blowing through moran-land (that's new Alberta).

The lineups at all the roadside horsey paste kiosks must make for some awful traffic jams. 

• Haha 1

First the word is Moron not Moran ,Moron.

A few facts despite your drunken addled rant.Just because people decided to not be part of an experimental drugging program does not make them " antivax ".The claims by pharma of 100% safe and effective have already been proven that neither applied and in saying that their claims of the product being a "vaccine" using the old definition before they changed it to suit their purpose does not apply.Your trust in big pharma is what makes you an easy target and if your were even slightly aware of the history of Pharma companies putting profits over customers well being you would have been like hundreds of millions who didn't put their arms out without questioning first.The human immune system has allowed humans to survive for thousands of years well before " vaccines " were developed.My personal experience with family and friends damaged or dead  from pharma drugs was enough for me to question the desperate push to inoculate the world despite the minimal risk to healthy individuals from covid.

Ivermectin news

https://kleanindustries.com/resources/market-analysis-research/government-paid-cvs-walgreens-billions-reject-ivermectin-prescriptions-push-covid-shots/

Astrazenica news

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/misleading-claims-on-well-known-rare-risk-of-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine/ar-BB1mW7Nc

Big Pharma lawsuit settlements

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/misleading-claims-on-well-known-rare-risk-of-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine/ar-BB1mW7Nc

• Haha 1

Just now, UncleBen said:

A few facts despite your drunken addled rant.Just because people decided to not be part of an experimental drugging program does not make them " antivax ".The claims by pharma of 100% safe and effective have already been proven that neither applied and in saying that their claims of the product being a "vaccine" using the old definition before they changed it to suit their purpose does not apply.Your trust in big pharma is what makes you an easy target and if your were even slightly aware of the history of Pharma companies putting profits over customers well being you would have been like hundreds of millions who didn't put their arms out without questioning first.The human immune system has allowed humans to survive for thousands of years well before " vaccines " were developed.My personal experience with family and friends damaged or dead  from pharma drugs was enough for me to question the desperate push to inoculate the world despite the minimal risk to healthy individuals from covid.

Ivermectin news

https://kleanindustries.com/resources/market-analysis-research/government-paid-cvs-walgreens-billions-reject-ivermectin-prescriptions-push-covid-shots/

Astrazenica news

Omg it keeps coming.

Are you the person claiming to be the genetic scientist a couple years ago?

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Ivermectin news

Astrazenica news

Big pharma sucks without question.  Just look at the Sackler family. 

Science does not suck.  You should try it sometime.

14 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Omg it keeps coming.

What part of this info has you particularly confused ..or can you actually read ?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Omg it keeps coming.

I can picture you and the other pharma  koolaid and  propoganda cult lovers here that can't face the facts they were duped during the plandemic 

Screenshot_20240523_181710_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

What part of this info has you particularly confused ..or can you actually read ?

I don't know about Bob but I found a lot of it confusing.  Beyond that, the source of your Ivermectin story was America Out Loud:

Overall, we rate America Out Loud as far-right biased and Questionable based on the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, a lack of transparency, false claims, and a failed fact check.

Also,  Astrazeneca may have it's problems but was not really a concern in Canada.

1 minute ago, UncleBen said:

I can picture you and the other pharma  koolaid and  propoganda cult lovers here that can't face the facts they were duped during the plandemic 

Screenshot_20240523_181710_Chrome.jpg

How were they duped exactly?

9 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

I don't know about Bob but I found a lot of it confusing.  Beyond that, the source of your Ivermectin story was America Out Loud:

Overall, we rate America Out Loud as far-right biased and Questionable based on the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, a lack of transparency, false claims, and a failed fact check.

Also,  Astrazeneca may have it's problems but was not really a concern in Canada.

Even big pharma shill Cumo has flipped on Ivermectin.If you want the white papers with the real research I'll add them for you but a simple search not using Google will find the reality that a number of treatments were suppressed to the benefit of big pharma companies.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/chris-cuomo-makes-ivermectin-about-face-after-denouncing-its-use-for-covid-i-am-now-taking-a-regular-dose/ar-BB1m3RGF

• Haha 2