Vaccine thread

Gurn

9 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Even big pharma shill Cumo has flipped on Ivermectin.If you want the white papers with the real research I'll add them for you but a simple search not using Google will find the reality that a number of treatments were suppressed to the benefit of big pharma companies.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/chris-cuomo-makes-ivermectin-about-face-after-denouncing-its-use-for-covid-i-am-now-taking-a-regular-dose/ar-BB1m3RGF

stop please, I think this last one made me pee a little 😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

Tell us you don't know what experimental drug testing is without actually saying you know nothing.   The rest of the post is drivel. 

at least this one is hilarious. 

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

at least this one is hilarious. 

I was trying to take it easy on you with a soft approach for your soft melon to understand ..guess I should have laid it out with a sledge hammer like the destroyer to get your attention 

Just now, UncleBen said:

I was trying to take it easy on you with a soft approach for your soft melon to understand ..guess I should have laid it out with a sledge hammer like the destroyer to get your attention 

I like this version of you. Not sure which one you are, our old friend Clam, or the professional gene sequencer, but you're giving me a nice laugh tonight. 

• ThereItIs 1

28 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I like this version of you. Not sure which one you are, our old friend Clam, or the professional gene sequencer, but you're giving me a nice laugh tonight. 

It's like seeing a drunk loudmouth getting publicly rejected by the hottest girl at the bar.  Part of you feels bad for the guy, but it's still absolutely hilarious to watch and he has no one but himself to blame.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Bob Long said:

There’s a sad reason why once long forgotten terrible diseases (measles, polio etc) are again back. The morans have children. 

• ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, UncleBen said:

Even big pharma shill Cumo has flipped on Ivermectin.If you want the white papers with the real research I'll add them for you but a simple search not using Google will find the reality that a number of treatments were suppressed to the benefit of big pharma companies.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/chris-cuomo-makes-ivermectin-about-face-after-denouncing-its-use-for-covid-i-am-now-taking-a-regular-dose/ar-BB1m3RGF

Let's pretend for a moment that you're right about all of this. What does this mean? That we should have not had vaccines and had more people dead than necessary? That because you choose not to vaccinate, no one else should?

What's your actual goal here?

Edited by The Lock
  • ThereItIs 1

9 minutes ago, Alflives said:

There’s a sad reason why once long forgotten terrible diseases (measles, polio etc) are again back. The morans have children. 

Seeing that you have little understanding of the words your using I'll help you out here

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

If you are referring to a person with mild intellectual disability, the spelling is also moron. If you are referring to a member of the Masai people of East Africa, the spelling is moran. If you are referring to the Spanish name for certain varieties of peppers, the spelling is morron

4 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Seeing that you have little understanding of the words your using I'll help you out here

Ok,  I'll be the second one to tell you that saying 'Moran' is a joke.  It's based on the image below.

It's an inside joke so I'm not surprised you did not know it.  Now you do.  You don't have to think it's a funny joke if you don't want to. But that's what it is.

Get a Brain Morans - Imgur

• ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Let's pretend for a moment that you're right about all of this. What does this mean? That we should have not had vaccines and had more people dead than necessary? That because you choose not to vaccinate, no one else should?

What's your actual goal here?

Goal is to educate people who prefer to call people Morans ..lol and use the word " antivaxxer " relentlessly to help them feel good about their choice to take an experimental drug..NOT A VACCINE.A " REAL VACCINE " would have been effective in preventing the spread.If it was so effective as some people here say then why is it that the overwhelming majority of people that got it got covid numerous times after they got their " vax" shot.My kids are repeatedly sick now every few months and have health issues they never had before.Why did big pharma want to hide data for decades if their product was so safe and effective as they first claimed.If " antivaxx " means that I'm hesitant to trust a drug rushed through with incomplete data and massively shortened testing time for long term side effects then call me guilty.There never was a case that if I didn't take the jab it would prevent others that did from it working if that's what they truly believed it did.

12 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

A

You're pretty funny bud. Always amusing when a willfully ignorant condescending jackass makes it clear that they are a simpleton.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, WeneedLumme said:

You're pretty funny bud. Always amusing when a willfully ignorant condescending jackass makes it clear that they are a simpleton.

So what's it like to be in a cult ?

2 hours ago, UncleBen said:

1 minute ago, UncleBen said:

This copying and pasting feels like artifact intelligence.  If that's the case, it ain't ready yet.

1 hour ago, UncleBen said:

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

If you are referring to a person with mild intellectual disability, the spelling is also moron. If you are referring to a member of the Masai people of East Africa, the spelling is moran. If you are referring to the Spanish name for certain varieties of peppers, the spelling is morron

Just don’t reproduce. End the moran cycle. 

On 1/6/2024 at 6:59 PM, WeneedLumme said:

Cancers typically take years or decades to develop. I have to believe that anybody who claims to believe that a vaccination caused a tumour within a few months is either a simpleton or willfully ignorant.

wow, how arrogant is that ? 
do you ever hear about "turbo cancers" ? in Europe it's overwhelming and well documented. 

7 hours ago, UncleBen said:

Why did big pharma want to hide data for decades if their product was so safe and effective as they first claimed.

Help me out. Are you still talking about the covid vax here? 

• ThereItIs 1

9 hours ago, Johngould21 said:

Why is it, once a month these wackos come out of the woodwork.

They're kind of like Cicadas....they emerge every so often, make a lot of noise and annoy the fuck out of everyone....but they usually die off quickly....

• Cheers 1