Vaccine thread

Gurn

8 hours ago, DexM94 said:

wow, how arrogant is that ? 
do you ever hear about "turbo cancers" ? in Europe it's overwhelming and well documented. 

I hadn't heard of turbo cancer so I looked it up.

Turbo cancer is an anti-vaccination conspiracy theory[1] alleging that people vaccinated against COVID-19, especially with mRNA vaccines, are suffering from a high incidence of fast-developing cancers. Although the idea has been spread by a number of vaccine opponents, including doctors,[2] turbo cancer is not supported by cancer research, and there is no evidence that COVID-19 vaccination causes or worsens cancer.[3][4][5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbo_cancer

https://www.scienceupfirst.com/project/turbo-cancer-is-not-real-covid-19-vaccines-dont-cause-cancer/

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSL1N3340PQ/

• Vintage 1

Wasn't the Provincial Conservative leader Rustad part of the all party committee set up to deal with the Pandemic? It appears one of his first moves IF elected would be to fire Dr Henry. Another reason I'll never vote for anyone on the right hand side of the ledger. He was praised by Adrian Dix many times for the work he was doing in the Okanagan during the early months. I guess the Kelowna crowd has got to him.

2 minutes ago, Johngould21 said:

Wasn't the Provincial Conservative leader Rustad part of the all party committee set up to deal with the Pandemic? It appears one of his first moves IF elected would be to fire Dr Henry. Another reason I'll never vote for anyone on the right hand side of the ledger. He was praised by Adrian Dix many times for the work he was doing in the Okanagan during the early months. I guess the Kelowna crowd has got to him.

It's sad stuff, playing to this crowd. Makes them think they have a legitimate pov. 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, UncleBen said:

Goal is to educate people who prefer to call people Morans ..lol and use the word " antivaxxer " relentlessly to help them feel good about their choice to take an experimental drug..NOT A VACCINE.A " REAL VACCINE " would have been effective in preventing the spread.If it was so effective as some people here say then why is it that the overwhelming majority of people that got it got covid numerous times after they got their " vax" shot.My kids are repeatedly sick now every few months and have health issues they never had before.Why did big pharma want to hide data for decades if their product was so safe and effective as they first claimed.If " antivaxx " means that I'm hesitant to trust a drug rushed through with incomplete data and massively shortened testing time for long term side effects then call me guilty.There never was a case that if I didn't take the jab it would prevent others that did from it working if that's what they truly believed it did.

Educate people with what though? So they call some people anti-vaxxers. Do you not think those people exist at all? The term anti-vaxxer has been around long before covid to mean people who are literally against all vaccines, whether they work or not.

Sucks that your children get sick a lot, but was that from the vaccine or from covid? What if not taking the vaccine meant worse for your kids?

You seem to be well invested on this crusade (and so filled with hate I might add) against people who are for the vaccine, but did you ever stop to think that much worse could have happened without taking the vaccine? Sure, people got sick still after taking the vaccine, but the vaccine was never meant to stop covid entirely and that's the thing people like you seem keen on ignoring.

Edited by The Lock

11 hours ago, The Lock said:

Educate people with what though? So they call some people anti-vaxxers. Do you not think those people exist at all? The term anti-vaxxer has been around long before covid to mean people who are literally against all vaccines, whether they work or not.

Sucks that your children get sick a lot, but was that from the vaccine or from covid? What if not taking the vaccine meant worse for your kids?

You seem to be well invested on this crusade (and so filled with hate I might add) against people who are for the vaccine, but did you ever stop to think that much worse could have happened without taking the vaccine? Sure, people got sick still after taking the vaccine, but the vaccine was never meant to stop covid entirely and that's the thing people like you seem keen on ignoring.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/x8p52owqc15ig7kj8u58r/EU-CTR-2020-005226-28-v1-Results.pdf?rlkey=xp24vhv7lqzy39kyv11j61k8w&dl=0

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

So you're not even going to answer a single one of my questions but instead post a picture from dropbox that's practically guaranteed to be photoshopped. Like this wasn't even posted from twitter.

Don't tell me you actually fall for these kinds of pictures of made up stories.

In fact, I raise your "picture" with an actual article. AstraZeneca withdrew it's vaccine due to weak demand:

https://www.thecanadianpressnews.ca/fact_checking/astrazeneca-cites-weak-demand-not-side-effects-as-reason-for-withdrawing-covid-19-vaccine/article_8af5457a-b74c-5fdb-91dd-61c9ad285c10.html

Edited by The Lock
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Spur1 said:

Do you mean one in 35,000 or more. 

Out of the 21,587 vaccine participants, 621 developed a serious adverse event, equating to 1 in 35 people. There were 4,750 participants who sought or required medical attention after the vaccine, which is 1 in 5 people. Adverse events of special interest were reported in 2,516 participants, amounting to 1 in 9 people. See the comments section. 

14 minutes ago, The Lock said:

So you're not even going to answer a single one of my questions but instead post a picture from dropbox that's practically guaranteed to be photoshopped. Like this wasn't even posted from twitter.

Don't tell me you actually fall for these kinds of pictures of made up stories.

In fact, I raise your "picture" with an actual article:

https://www.thecanadianpressnews.ca/fact_checking/astrazeneca-cites-weak-demand-not-side-effects-as-reason-for-withdrawing-covid-19-vaccine/article_8af5457a-b74c-5fdb-91dd-61c9ad285c10.html

How about going to the companies "actual study" in the Dropbox I conveniently added for you.You might have to read it yourself which I doubt you will

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

How about going to the companies "actual study" in the Dropbox I conveniently added for you.You might have to read it yourself which I doubt you will

If you're going to link an actual study, you need to provide the actual hyperlink. A dropbox means you could have altered anything in it. PDs are even the easiest documents to alter.

I've actually seen it happen before where someone created a dropbox or google drive of their own altered stuff which ended up disproven later.

Edited by The Lock

17 minutes ago, Alflives said:

You actually believe this stuff? Please don’t have children. 

You mean their own results that I posted there in the Dropbox..lol..I know you think your an expert on hockey politics etc etc ..but know when the facts are in front of your face to not just bury your head.The reason I bring this up is so that fools like you don't try and convince others to take the next secret sauce for the next plandemic without asking questions about long term safety and effectiveness which was thrown out the window last time.My nuts are fine by the way ..no MRNA damage to them because I didn't participate in the experiment 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

When the facts are in front of your face to not just bury your head.

Just show us some facts and see where our heads go.   So far, you have just posted pseudoscience and speculation.

• ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, The Lock said:

If you're going to link an actual study, you need to provide the actual hyperlink. A dropbox means you could have altered anything in it. PDs are even the easiest documents to alter.

I've actually seen it happen before where someone created a dropbox or google drive of their own altered stuff which ended up disproven later.

This is anywhere you can search if you really wanted the truth.Then again these companies wanted to hide data for 75 years from the public..ever wonder why ? We know more every month as more whistle-blowers come out or data is released.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

You mean their own results that I posted there in the Dropbox..lol..I know you think your an expert on hockey politics etc etc ..but know when the facts are in front of your face to not just bury your head.The reason I bring this up is so that fools like you don't try and convince others to take the next secret sauce for the next plandemic without asking questions about long term safety and effectiveness which was thrown out the window last time.My nuts are fine by the way ..no MRNA damage to them because I didn't participate in the experiment 

Go get up to date with your vaccines. I’d suggest a baccetomy too but can’t spell it. 
And move to Alberta. And put down the horsey paste.

1 minute ago, UncleBen said:

This is anywhere you can search if you really wanted the truth.Then again these companies wanted to hide data for 75 years from the public..ever wonder why ? We know more every month as more whistle-blowers come out or data is released.

Go make some rice, uncle Ben. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Satchmo said:

Just show us some facts and see where our heads go.   So far, you have just posted pseudoscience and speculation.

https://www.clinicaltrialsregister.eu/ctr-search/trial/2020-005226-28/results

Doing the homework so next time ..hopefully there isn't one ..you and others don't get conned again.Rather than put your head in the sands I'd be pissed and want answers.For my kids and friends , some who were coerced and regret taking it I am here to support them not judge them.I already lost one friend a week after his Moderna shots to massive blood clots that ended his life not long after he got it and others with including my kids with autoimmune issues they never had before.

9 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

I'm going to ask again. Are you still talking about the covid vax with this claim? Can you link a report that verifies it?

12 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Then post a real source instead of the trash you have provided so far.

20 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

genuine question because i want to know

are you specifically against the covid vaccine

or do you feel that many/all vaccines are bad