Vaccine thread

Gurn

15 minutes ago, Spring Salmon said:

More gaslighting from you.  Do you see the irony in complaining about someone being a dick and then twisting their words before calling them a dickwad?   And why are you still bringing up Peteys dinner parties?   Weak

I think Rupert has a crush on me really.  It's getting so obvious now...

• ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, Spring Salmon said:

Either show me where I said that or drop it.  You're not fooling anybody 

See all the people chiming in to defend you? No, you don't. That's because everyone knows what you said....

1 minute ago, Spring Salmon said:

So you got nothing.  Ok got it

I've got exactly what I've had this entire conversation. A certain entitled jerkoff said "old, obese people are sucking the system dry". Now that person is trying to pretend he didn't say anything offensive....

Got it?

1 minute ago, RupertKBD said:

I've got exactly what I've had this entire conversation. A certain entitled jerkoff said "old, obese people are sucking the system dry". Now that person is trying to pretend he didn't say anything offensive....

Got it?

Now with the name calling.  Lol.  Pretty sad man

Just now, Spring Salmon said:

Now with the name calling.  Lol.  Pretty sad man

I call them as I see them. If it wasn't for board rules, I'd call you what I really think you are...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

I call them as I see them. If it wasn't for board rules, I'd call you what I really think you are...

You know the Canucks season is over, and summer weather is starting next week. Not really much to talk about on this forum for a while. If you were to be suspended for telling some disgusting willfully obtuse creature what you really think about them, it's not that bad a time to do it.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, WeneedLumme said:

You know the Canucks season is over, and summer weather is starting next week. Not really much to talk about on this forum for a while. If you were to be suspended for telling some disgusting willfully obtuse creature what you really think about them, it's not that bad a time to do it.

I went almost 20 years between here and CDC without a suspension and I always told myself that if I did get suspended, I would close my account. I got my first ever warning shortly after CFF was started, thanks to another POS who shall remain nameless.

I came close to leaving after that, but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of having driven me away, especially after the reprehensible thing that he said/did. (Which went unpunished, AFAIK) I did however, promise myself that the next time would be my last.

• MillerTime 1

There have been a few discussions on the origins of Covid and some posts have been made by those who are absolutely sure of the lab theory.   I've always countered that I can't categorically deny the lab theory but that the proof of it is not as strong as the natural origin theory. Neither theory has been fully proven IMO.

This NYT article promoting the lab theory was written by a molecular biologist with impressive credentials. It's labelled as an opinion piece. It does not fully convince me.  I can't really counter it but I bet another molecular biologist with impressive credentials could.  The article mentions a few things that are rare in Nature as if that means they could never happen.

I'd say we still don't know anything for sure and we may never do.   We are still talking about where the Spanish Flu started and about the only thing we are sure of is that it was not in Spain.

Why the Pandemic Probably Started in a Lab, in 5 Key Points

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2024/06/03/opinion/covid-lab-leak.html

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Satchmo said:

There have been a few discussions on the origins of Covid and some posts have been made by those who are absolutely sure of the lab theory.   I've always countered that I can't categorically deny the lab theory but that the proof of it is not as strong as the natural origin theory. Neither theory has been fully proven IMO.

This NYT article promoting the lab theory was written by a molecular biologist with impressive credentials. It's labelled as an opinion piece. It does not fully convince me.  I can't really counter it but I bet another molecular biologist with impressive credentials could.  The article mentions a few things that are rare in Nature as if that means they could never happen.

I'd say we still don't know anything for sure and we may never do.   We are still talking about where the Spanish Flu started and about the only thing we are sure of is that it was not in Spain.

Why the Pandemic Probably Started in a Lab, in 5 Key Points

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2024/06/03/opinion/covid-lab-leak.html

That's why its an opinion piece.  

We've had viruses jump from nature to humans before.  We've even had it happen with Coronaviruses twice recently (SARS and MERS).  Natural origin is likely.  That's why labs like the one in Wuhan exist (there are multiple labs like the one in Wuhan around the world).  These labs are tasked with figuring out things like what prevents a virus in nature from infecting humans or what indicators would show that a particular virus is about to be able to infect humans.  The existence of the lab isn't proof of anything.

What would be proof is if they were researching genetically related coronaviruses to the one that caused this pandemic.  Their published reports involved coronaviruses that are not genetically related/similar to the one that started this pandemic.  Their published reports involved numerous manipulations of coronaviruses, but not manipulations that leave no trace of said manipulations.  The virus has a number of genetic sequences that people point to as impossible to appear in nature, but those sequences also have no indication of manipulations.  Altering the genetic sequence of a live virus is not easy, especially altering it in a way that leaves no fingerprints of said manipulations.  You want people to accept that this virus came from a lab, then these two things must be demonstrated with cold hard evidence.  

There is a reason why various agencies of the US government only give low confidence to the lab leak theory.  That is because there is a clear lack of the two things I mentioned.  If either of those were actually fact, then there would be higher confidence in the lab leak theory.  Those agencies have access to for more information than we do here.  

• Cheers 1

Thought I'd post this here cause this rag seemed to publish/post all kinds of tinfoil crap.  I'm sure some antivaxxer crap got published by this rag.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/06/03/money-laundering-epoch-times-cfo-charged-with-alleged-67-million-scheme-.html

Epoch Times CFO Bill Guan is charged in alleged $67 million global money laundering scheme

• The finance chief of conservative global news outlet The Epoch Times was arrested and charged with leading a yearslong scheme to launder at least $67 million in illicit funds.
  • The alleged scheme by Weidong Guan and others involved cryptocurrency, prepaid debit cards, fraudulently obtained unemployment insurance benefits and stolen personal identification information, according to federal prosecutors.
  • The money laundering scheme caused tens of millions of dollars to be transferred to bank accounts linked to the media company, prosecutors alleged.
  • Vintage 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, bolt said:

The study found that across Europe, the US and Australia there had been more than one million excess deaths in 2020, at the height of the pandemic, but also 1.2 million in 2021 and 800,000 and 2022 after measures were implemented.

Researchers said the figure included deaths from Covid-19, but also the “indirect effects of the health strategies to address the virus spread and infection”.

‐-----

Gotta strip out the covid deaths from the stat out to make your point.

Edited by DSVII

It's rather curious why actual video information of Fauci hearing was removed here.So now information that is real is being suppressed here much like was done during covid.I get a warning for posting real information regarding covid ? This is a discussion board is it not ? Or is it an echo chamber and you are silenced for providing hard proof ?

• ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

It's rather curious why actual video information of Fauci hearing was removed here.So now information that is real is being suppressed here much like was done during covid.I get a warning for posting real information regarding covid ? This is a discussion board is it not ? Or is it an echo chamber and you are silenced for providing hard proof ?

yes its all being suppressed. You were 100% correct all along, and we all agree with you now. 

Bob..if you want to just put your head in the sand then that's up to you.I doubt you watched a second of the Fauci hearings which provide a bevy of information on this forum about the origins of covid and the depths Fauci and NIH went to hide emails on what their intentions were .If we want to repeat the past then its just an echo chamber here on this subject on not a real discussion forum.We already have proof on how big tech silenced information during covid ..let's not do that here.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

Bob..if you want to just put your head in the sand then that's up to you.I doubt you watched a second of the Fauci hearings which provide a bevy of information on this forum about the origins of covid and the depths Fauci and NIH went to hide emails on what their intentions were .If we want to repeat the past then its just an echo chamber here on this subject on not a real discussion forum.We already have proof on how big tech silenced information during covid ..let's not do that here.

no dude, really. You've convinced me. 

5 minutes ago, UncleBen said:

You are wasting your time I'm afraid.  As you imply, we are all just to stupid to understand.  Don't worry though we will all die off soon from the effects of the vaccine.